GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAs anyone ever had Amazon lose something in the mail?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/05/03 at 21:03
Regular
Has anyone ever had Amazon lose something in the mail?

Because I fear they've lost my stuff. And I'm not happy.

They were meant to arrive April 20th - 22nd

And still no sign of them, they've been despatched.

Gah.
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
Has anyone ever had Amazon lose something in the mail?

Because I fear they've lost my stuff. And I'm not happy.

They were meant to arrive April 20th - 22nd

And still no sign of them, they've been despatched.

Gah.
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
"I'm Great."
I was suppost to have some CD's delivered to me by April 13th
It has been dispatched they say but there has been no sign of it since.
E-mail their customer service. I did and they say they have sent out a replacement CD today. Now i have to wait.
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I have pre-ordered Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix from Amazon and paid for first class delivery but since they have had over 130,000 pre-orders I fear it may go missing anyway :(
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:31
Regular
No

But a certain company *cough*SR*cough* got my SP lost, so two weeks later I had to write a letter and get them to send another one.

But it was worth it, oh yes

*hugs GBASP*
Fri 02/05/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Twice, first time back in 2000 it just disappeared without trace, they sent another out to me and a £5 email gift certificate.

Second time, I opened the package to find five neatly gift wrapped items, which was strange as it should have only had two in the box, and not gift wrapped. I check the packing slip and the delivery address is Maine, USA. Ring up Amazon, and by some bizarre occurence my stuff - including a book I'd waited 6 weeks for them to get on special order - had gone to America, and this lot to me. I rang them up, returned the stuff, got my stuff a week later and another £5 gift certificate.

And, once ordered a DVD they said was all region code from the US site, got it, surprise surprise it's region 1. Email them, guy insists it is probably faulty. Sends another, by UPS, free of charge. Still region 1. Email them, they refund and tell me to keep both DVDs which I then sell on Ebay at £20 a throw. :)

If you've got a problem then just ring them and have your order details to hand, as long as you don't start shouting abuse down the phone they'll sort you out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.