GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like pokemon games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 19:24
Regular
Ilove pokemon games they rule
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:28
Regular
"!"Ł$%^&*()_+"
pokemon are so cute i could just kick there head off.
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:11
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The FF Master wrote:
> Do you like pokemon games

No
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:50
Nintendo made Pokémon so it has a right (sort of) to be in the nintendo fourm. It's good because it saved Nintendo from going bankruptin the past!!! Hurrah!!!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
NO!!!!!! I HATE POKÉMON GAMES!!!!!! And in fact I HATE POKÉMON!!!!!!!! I think that the animation on the caroon series is ABSOULUTLY TERRIBLE, and the plot and idea of it is silly!!!! I cannot watch a Pokémon cartoon for even a single second as it is so poor!!! And this has lead to me hating Pokémon games alltogether now, and I can't believe how many people slightly older than kids have are senseless enough to watch to cartoons, or go out and WASTE Ł45-55 per game!!! IT'S SIMPLY MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:00
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Well if u like Pokemon games, Go over to the Pokemon Forum Now!
They are having
> a tourmant, So Join it today!

Yeah!!!!!!!! Join now!!!!!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:36
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well if u like Pokemon games, Go over to the Pokemon Forum Now!
They are having a tourmant, So Join it today!
Sat 24/11/01 at 07:05
I love PKM games, the cards are one hell of a rip of, but the games are great. don,t dis pokemon stadium it's better you could make it !
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:19
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I hope that the Pokemon game Nintendo are making for the GBA doesn't reply too heavily on the special cards! Cos I wouldn't mind playing a Pokemon game on my GBA, but I'm not gonna go out n spend LOADS of money on pointless cards!

Arrrrr collectable cards! These bring back nightmares when I use to collect POGS! Those pointless card disks you use to get! Ł1 and you got 6 pokey bits of card n a plastic one! It was a rip off, but you just HAD to get em!

Dam those EVIL toy companies!

grrr-argh

:[
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:44
The Pokemon craze has been great for ninendo to make money but in my opinion lots of it has been crap.

The good stuff:

The gameboy games - The single decent thing that has come out of Pokemon and it was around before it became really popular.

The bad stuff:

The nintendo games - Pokemon stadium has been a complete wast of money for any Pokefreak that bought it. The fact that a Pokemon cannot move at all and they look bad. The mini-games weren't to bad. Pokemon snap was just to ridiculous. A whole game of photographing Pokemon is more than I can stand.

The TV show - The TV show which is based completly on the game with the addition of Jesse, James and Meowth - the terrible threesome represnting Team Rocket.

The cards - It started with 1 set - basic cards. Next came jungle and fossil, and then series 2, and then team rocket cards, and then trainer owned cards, and then neos, and then neo 2s and then neo 3s and tropical island cards and movie promos. By this time, I thought "God, kill me now".
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:20
Cooky wrote:
> I want Pokemon Crystal!

I played the Blue version a few years back and
> thought it was great!

I've now got a GBA and I want a Pokemon game on
> it!

:)

P.S. What's the different between Gold/Silver and Crystal in the
> UK version? In Japan you could hook Crystal up to mobile phones and play
> against people over the air waves. But what's different about the UK
> version?

:)

There are a few differences they are:

Pokémon have animation when they appear like machop shows off his muscles which is cool.

loads of new areas in the unown cave thing

Battle tower. In this area you can only use 3 pokémon and set a difficulty the higher the difficulty the higher level the pokémon .

A new rival who is after suicune

Control a girl instead of just a boy

A new game in the radio station (Password game)

As you can see by some of the things above there are more than 1 difference unlike yellow.

I have just realised i know more about pokémon than any one else in the Chatforums which a few people might back me up on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.