GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Robbed Me :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 18:50
Regular
They took my £260 and gave me this box with a small DVD case with a game in it.

The box has strange magical powers and I found myself stuck in my room for several hours without food or drink.

It says PS2 on the box and the game says Grand Theft Auto 3.... can anyone relate?

I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:50
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
They took my £260 and gave me this box with a small DVD case with a game in it.

The box has strange magical powers and I found myself stuck in my room for several hours without food or drink.

It says PS2 on the box and the game says Grand Theft Auto 3.... can anyone relate?

I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:54
Regular
I wanted to hear a tale about Tony stealing your wallet. Damn you for getting my hopes up.
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
You kiddig? Theryr'e not robbing you, theyr'e robbing. I submitt review after review after review
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or a tale about winged monkey warriors attacking people.
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Son Of Liberty wrote:
> You kiddig? Theryr'e not robbing you, theyr'e robbing. I submitt review after
> review after review

Allow me to correct my silly spelling:

You kidding? Theyr'e not robbing you, theyr'e robbing me. I submit review, after review, after review.
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:01
Regular
So what does that tell you? Don't get a career as a journalist?
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:01
Regular
monkey_man... wrote:
> Or a tale about winged monkey warriors attacking people.

That would have been far better.
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:02
Son Of Liberty wrote:

You kidding? Theyr'e not robbing you, theyr'e robbing me.
> I submit review, after review, after review.

STOP MOANING!

I don't know you and I already hate you.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:32
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I wanted to hear a tale about Tony stealing your wallet. Damn you for getting my
> hopes up.

Well there was this one time where I was wandering into the store and Tony punched me in the stomach and ran off with my wallet :/
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:36
Regular
LMAO at Rakuga he did that to me once he knocked me down too £20 and shoved Smash Brothers in my face PAH!

Anyway Bollards tryign being a bit more understanding its not good if you get wound up ignore them dotn have a go this is a peaceful loving forum where all of us get on .... ahem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.