GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSOnoobi"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 23:11
Regular
Do I have to register ONLINE to play OFFLINE? I hear it from my friends but I just want to rent the game. I sure it's true but i just want conformation and see if I'd be better off just buying it.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:32
Regular
Zelda be good... I can't really say much else.

As I started my review:

There are somethings that words just fail, English would say Awesome and the french could say Retundable but Nintendo have a far better word.... Nintendo call it Zelda.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:11
Regular
Knick Knack wrote:
> My name is Gunter and I have a problem because I am a Ninty!
> Go to the FOG forum you pizza-faced losers who go by the name The
> Larries.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Though not.

To put it in laymans terms, Zelda: WW has quickly elevated into the top spot on my 'best games ever' chart.

Absoloutly amazing game, I spent all of yesterday just exploring and totally ignoring the main quest. There's just so much to do and see, it's simply amazing.
Sun 04/05/03 at 09:06
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
My name is Gunter and I have a problem because I am a Ninty!
Go to the FOG forum you pizza-faced losers who go by the name The Larries.
Sun 04/05/03 at 09:01
Regular
"DS..."
Ye you def won't be able to hire it out due to the serial number and access key that is individual to each copy of PSO and once registred (even accidentally) means it can never be registered to any other GC...

On another note, what do you think of Zelda The Wind Waker Tilta? I finnaly got my copy on Friday along with a couple of other bits and bobs cos game were doing a promotion, neways, got home at around 2:00pm and played it untill about 2:00am the following morning (with breaks inbetween) and then yesterday started playing it at 10:00am and finished a 3:00am this morning and now i'm about to go and play it again after ive finshed posting on here, it's when you play a game this much that and can't stop because it's so dam good that you realise how great Nintendo truly are, I'm loving every second of it at the moment, even though I kinda got one of the main twists in the plotline beforehand the way that ot actually revealed itself was just breathtaking (you prob know what bit im talking about but i wont spoil it for others)

So far i've done the three pearls, got the m*****r s***d, found the 4 fairies fountains (theres prob more) just done the sword training where you have to hit Orca 500 times and learned that amazing spin attack, now i'm trying to get into either of the earth dungeon or the Wind dungeon as i'm not entirely sure which one to do first as you prob have to do them in some sort of order but all i've managed so far is to be sent halfway around the sea on some sort of wild goose chase as the fish keep telling me to gain "x item" you must go "xsquares west and xsquares north" but they all seem to contridict each other, i'm sure it all makes sense but I just like to explore along the way, anyway i'm blabbing on for too long and wasting valuable playing time, and on that note i'm off...

*runs through the house screaming like a mentalist "I NEED ZELDA, GIVE ME ZELDA, ARRRRGH!" ahem! :)

slik ~_~
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:10
Regular
Nope you don't have to register online to play offline, because that would be insane.

Oh and I highly doubt you can hire it out.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:11
Do I have to register ONLINE to play OFFLINE? I hear it from my friends but I just want to rent the game. I sure it's true but i just want conformation and see if I'd be better off just buying it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.