GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do they make games so hard???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/05/03 at 08:45
Regular
I got a game on the 2nd of may and here I am at 8.35am typing up a bloody help topic. I looked at www.gamefaqs.com and that was very good help up to one section I have read the useless guide some person posted on special reserve but that dosn't even have about dungeon or bosses. The guide I looked up on www.gamefaqs.com is brilliant but it misses one important bit of information. How the hell do you defeat the 2nd boss?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have read it and it says to knock over the five legs that hold it up but when I get there I slash with my sword I aim with my boomerang try with my hookshot but nothing works. I keep trying but I keep dying which is helpful that I had two bottles with fearies in them. I keep healing because I keep almost dying. So how do I do it? Any help?
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:03
Regular
That was easiest boss ever. Although, having said that I used to find Queen Gohma on OoT hard, then I had a go last night on Master Quest and won in the first two combo's, it couldn't even lay any eggs. Muah!

So maybe it's not easy, maybe everyone's just brilliant :-)
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:29
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
What part are you stuck on dude. I beat the game the 3rd day it came out in the US
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:43
"Retarded List"
darkfire wrote:
> everyone likes a challenge, you should too

Too true
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I got round to doing that part last night/early this morning. Pretty simple really.

I found the first boss hard too, I would have died if I didn't bottle a fairy before hand.
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I found that boss really easy.

And I don't normally find bosses easy.

It took me a while to work out just what to do on the first dungeon boss, and then I realised I had to swing from the tail above to knock his armour out before hitting him in the eye.

But I did the plant boss (2nd one) first time and fairly quickly as well.

Just throw the boomerang at the vine bits sticking out of his back until they've all snapped, then run inside the plant when it falls apart and just continuously batter the inner part with your sword.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:24
Regular
This boss is actually really bloody simple, all you do is get ya Boomerang out, look at the ceiling above the boss and he there should be a load of black tentacle like things that he's hanging on. Aim your boomerang at them and throw it so it cuts some of them, just repeat that until you cut them all and he falls to the floor. Then run into the centre and smash the eye with your sword.

Repeat this a couple more times and voila, big squidy thing is dead.
Sun 04/05/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Use the Force, Luke.
Sun 04/05/03 at 11:37
Regular
"No Way"
everyone likes a challenge, you should too
Sun 04/05/03 at 10:02
Regular
"\\"
Deadly Fatality wrote:
> Why do they make games so hard???

Do you want to spend only one hour on a game then get bored?
Sun 04/05/03 at 09:53
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
If you are stuck this early i suggest you: Give up games...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.