GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" So..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 14:06
Regular
What's all this about The Alliance? I mean I have missed a long time but what is happening? Where is HHH? And Chris Banoit? And why is WWF,WCW and ECW merged? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wed 14/11/01 at 14:06
What's all this about The Alliance? I mean I have missed a long time but what is happening? Where is HHH? And Chris Banoit? And why is WWF,WCW and ECW merged? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wed 14/11/01 at 14:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Purely Fiction wrote:
Where is HHH?

HHH was injured during a match in about May I think. He is going to return after Survivor Series I think.

And Chris Banoit?

Benoit needed neck surgery and he won't return until next year.

And why is WWF,WCW and ECW
> merged?

Well, WWF bought WCW. The WWF made a storyline that WCW was invading. WCW then joined with ECW and formed the Alliance. So it is the WWF V The Alliance.
Wed 14/11/01 at 14:56
Regular
"Back in black"
Lucky you purely fiction. I wish I had missed July onwards. It has been pretty dire for the past 5 months, does anyone else think so?
Wed 14/11/01 at 15:09
Regular
I do
Wed 14/11/01 at 16:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer but Rhyno and RVD have been throughly enjoyable to watch, any one agree?
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah! Rhyno rules. Its a shame he has got injured and RVD has had some brilliant storylines over the past few months. I have enjoyed watching Edge and Christians storyline over the past few months as well though.
Thu 15/11/01 at 10:34
Jetster wrote:
> Yer but Rhyno and RVD have been throughly enjoyable to watch, any one agree?
yep i do
Thu 15/11/01 at 11:24
Is HHH back at survivor series? It has been rumoured for ages but is it true?
Thu 15/11/01 at 11:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
tyranitar_master wrote:
> Is HHH back at survivor series? It has been rumoured for ages but is it true?

He will be backstage, and will be helping a lot with storylines until Vengeance in December, when he'll come back to TV.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.