GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I got a GBA SP..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/05/03 at 16:54
Regular
Yep. £79.99 with Wrestlemania and a link cable, new. Not bad, eh? I knew that Woolworths discount would come in handy some day... The only problem is that I won't be able to play on it till my birthday! Anyway, I was just wondering what games you might recommend. Also, if there are any peripherals which are useful to have.

Thanks for your help! :)
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've caused everyone a lot of grief? You mean my other topic? Pointing out a few criticisms to a game causes everyone a lot of grief? If it causes you grief then don't read it. Simple. I don't remember driving round to your house, opening the topic, force feeding you coffee and holding your eyelids open.

Don't think for a minute that anything done here matters.
Fri 09/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
you have cause deveryone a lot of grief so I wont bother trying to argue back. and yes I know I missed a kong
Thu 08/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> myabe caus iam chinese and go there like every half year? might help.
> Na the hong importers do the job for me :P

First thing - ever heard of racial stereotypes? All Chinese people go to Hong Kong "like" ever half year? Also, what do you mean by "like" every half year? A year is like a half year. A month is LIKE a half year. It might help? Why? Do import companies only move things from Japan to Hong Kong now? And because you go every half year doesn't mean you would ask for it to be delivered there - for a start it doesn't mean you have an address there. It would be far easier to get it delivered to your house.

Sorry to be so picky, but I hate it when people obviously haven't thought their posts through.

And you're missing a Kong.
Thu 08/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
myabe caus iam chinese and go there like every half year? might help. Na the hong importers do the job for me :P
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes, and you're going to import a GBA from Japan to Hong Kong, then fly to Hong Kong to get it. Okay, if you can't think of a simpler way...
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:39
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Blank wrote:
> Nice try, but it's only available in Japan, not Hong Kong.

==
called importing from one place to another ;) it's right next door I am sure they will have some ;P
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ive decided to get A Link to the Past and Bubble Bobble! hmmm...About one week until i'll be able to play them... :)
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Nice try, but it's only available in Japan, not Hong Kong.
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:08
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
yeah ill get one when i go back to hong kong at least when the sars has died down!
Wed 07/05/03 at 20:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm thinking of buying one. Oh, and I might get an orange SP as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.