GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next weeks releases..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/05/03 at 20:35
Regular
Next Week see's the Release of Clone wars and Burnout 2, i've played the Demo of Burnout 2 on the PS2 and enjoyed the game which i am very tempted to buy next week on the Xbox mainly due to the fact that it also has Live features such as scoreboards, but then on the other hand the Clone wars seems to be getting goodish reviews, has anyone played the game? is it worth buying as i'd be mainly playing it online but i wouldn't mind a good single player game as well, cheers.
Thu 08/05/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm looking forward to OXM next week- loadsa Halo 2 news! :P
Wed 07/05/03 at 23:36
Regular
"accidental superher"
graphics aren't brilliant by any means but they're alright and aren't terrible...
quite an easy game on the whole and seems pretty short...i've played 5 hrs and i'm almost at the end
i don't think it's worth 40 quid though :/
although i got it for 25 quid :D
Wed 07/05/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
The Louisiana levels with the giant spider things are totally crap, to put it bluntly.

Once you get past that though you jump straight to the main parts of the game, or to but it bluntly giving the Nazi's a good kicking.

The graphics are good but not spectacular though the level of detail in places like Thule Chapel, and the way the scenery is damaged and the bodies/gun shots, blood e.t.c stays on screen all though the level is good. In Thule Chapel against the Priest the columns of the building wither under his chain gun fire, pews burn e.t.c. and it's really good fun.

It's not the most taxing of games, nor does it use much grey matter, but for a good mindless blast it rates highly and I'd say it's one of the more fun games of the year.
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
Apparently the first few levels are rubbish but if ya stick with it, it gets a lot better.

The levels with Nazi's on are supposed to good violent fun.
Wed 07/05/03 at 09:57
Regular
beanz wrote:
> i got bloodrayne...i really enjoyed the pc demo...but at the moment am
> not really liking it THAT much...only on the first few levels though

Is Bloodrayne out? I quite like the look of it, though I've read the graphics are nothing special. Most reviews say the gameplay is great fun. If you read this, tell me what think of the graphics. I don't like buying Xbox games which don't sparkle in the visual department.
Mon 05/05/03 at 17:31
Regular
"accidental superher"
i got bloodrayne...i really enjoyed the pc demo...but at the moment am not really liking it THAT much...only on the first few levels though
Mon 05/05/03 at 12:48
Regular
Me thinks that Burnout 2 is out on the 16th and not the 9th.

Different sites are saying different things.

Don't waste your money on Clone Wards, tis a really terrible game.

Oh and the The Matrix game will do anything but rock, it will be mediocre verging on utter toss.
Sun 04/05/03 at 22:22
Regular
"QPR 1974"
When does World Championship Snooker 2003 hit the shelves?
Sun 04/05/03 at 22:18
Regular
"BOSE"
i'd like to get Burnout 2. but more importantly...The Matrix Reloaded :-) that is gonna rock. period!
Sun 04/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Clone Wars was terrible on the GC, pretty much like Jedi Starfighter on the PS2, now consider how; a) old that is b) crap it is.

Exactly.

Burnout 2 should be okay though, and RTCW soon :)

Anyone else get Bloodrayne ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.