GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i played X Box"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 12:48
Regular
it sucks.....(comes out here tomorrow}
Wed 14/11/01 at 12:48
it sucks.....(comes out here tomorrow}
Wed 14/11/01 at 13:54
Regular
"accidental superher"
would you like to expand on your comment please??
Thu 15/11/01 at 02:18
Yes I know what you mean the controller aint very good, and the Oddworld demo is less playable than packman!

Halo is good though, but considering the fact that there are so many good FPS on the PC its not suprising.
Thu 15/11/01 at 03:23
well it was 5am when i post this so i didnt have time o expand it:)i had to go to bed somtime
Thu 15/11/01 at 11:52
Regular
"accidental superher"
well would you like to expand on it now?? or sometime soon??
Wed 28/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
New Jimmy wrote:
> Yes I know what you mean the controller aint very good, and the Oddworld demo is
> less playable than packman!

Halo is good though, but considering the fact
> that there are so many good FPS on the PC its not suprising.

Halo is also coming on to PS2
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:31
Regular
It does NOT suck. The graphics are good, even on a run off the mill TV. OK the controller is bulky...but who cares.
It rules....even beats Gamecube....and I used to love that machine until I played the X-Box.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:13
kid rock where did you find out that halo is coming out on ps2.
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I had a chance to play an Xbox (the Xbox Xperiance which I got tickets to) but unfortunately wasn't able to go.

Would have liked to have been able to play it right now and known one way or the other whether it is a decent console. I think right now it's still very much unknown as no-one can really have played it enough to make a fair judgement.

Look at the PS2, it's taken a year before you can fairly judge it. And Xbox ain't even out yet!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.