GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderman 3 (Ds) Help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spiderman 3'.
Sun 06/05/07 at 12:59
"No longer in use"
I just got Spiderman 3 free with my Ds lite, and I cannot figure out how to use the stylus to punch and attack, or pick up people, help please!
Tue 08/05/07 at 21:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Thanks for the help, i've sort of mastered it with practice, and by repeating the same action continuously if it doesn't work. The game is still really hard though!
Mon 07/05/07 at 23:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
you move the stylus how the "arrow" moves on the bottom screen, it even tells you what to do on the upper screen.
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
On the first level it just gives you this arrow pointing up, i've tried going from the bottom of the touch screen to the middle and the middle to the top and no luck. I'll give it one more try.
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:06
Regular
try reading...

it tells you in the first minute of play
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:01
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Please help. I could really do with an iditos guide. PLEASE!
Sun 06/05/07 at 12:59
"No longer in use"
I just got Spiderman 3 free with my Ds lite, and I cannot figure out how to use the stylus to punch and attack, or pick up people, help please!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.