GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"T-Rex ate coconuts says $25million Creation Museum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/07 at 11:52
Regular
A new museum in Petersburg, Kentucky greets visitors with a 20ft tall tumbling waterfall and at its base, mannequins of frolicking children play amongst dinosaurs. The Creation Museum, which cost $25 million to build, is home to many unusual sites: a diorama of ancient people overshadowed by a towering T. rex, Adam and Eve swimming in a river with giant reptiles, and even a scale model of Noah's Ark.

It seems Noah solved the problem of fitting dinosaurs into his vessel by only taking baby dinosaurs. Indeed, the ark has a detailed display of many animals happily boarding the boat: dinosaurs cavort with giraffes, penguins, hippos, and bears.

Museum guides tell visitors that before Adam and Eve were expelled from paradise all of the dinosaurs were peaceful plant-eaters.

Continued...

----

Machie's comments
I'm amazed they actually spent $25 million on this. The thought of T.Rex needing such huge teeth to eat coconuts is rather amusing. ^^
Wed 09/05/07 at 09:43
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I actually don't mind this. I'm all in favour of 'curious'/'peculiar' world-views. Why not. I class it as entertainment. I only become worried when people start to believe ideas/theories to be utterly true.

A creational force drives what we call evolution. What is that force? I don't know. In fact, I don't think I know very much at all. Know, know, know.
Wed 09/05/07 at 08:17
Regular
"lets go back"
I think saying that T-Rex ate coconuts may be pushing it a bit far. How do we know its coconuts and not pineapples? :)

I do like the idea of this museum. The theory of creation is just as valid as the theory of the world spontaneously appeared out of nowhere (I actually think its more valid). I think its a good idea to explore all possibilities rather than narrow mindedly following science as an unshakable authoritative figure.
Tue 08/05/07 at 16:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, this is the blind faith (otherwise known as moronic arrogance) practiced by the high numbers of evangelical christians in the States. I don't know whether to laugh or be appalled!

Serrated teeth to open coconuts? That's very creative, it's quite a story; not unlike the source of the dumb idea which inspired this museum! XD

Sorry to be trampling on a system of beliefs, but this really is astounding, how in this day and age people can still have such backward, ridiculous and even ignorant views!
Sun 06/05/07 at 11:52
Regular
A new museum in Petersburg, Kentucky greets visitors with a 20ft tall tumbling waterfall and at its base, mannequins of frolicking children play amongst dinosaurs. The Creation Museum, which cost $25 million to build, is home to many unusual sites: a diorama of ancient people overshadowed by a towering T. rex, Adam and Eve swimming in a river with giant reptiles, and even a scale model of Noah's Ark.

It seems Noah solved the problem of fitting dinosaurs into his vessel by only taking baby dinosaurs. Indeed, the ark has a detailed display of many animals happily boarding the boat: dinosaurs cavort with giraffes, penguins, hippos, and bears.

Museum guides tell visitors that before Adam and Eve were expelled from paradise all of the dinosaurs were peaceful plant-eaters.

Continued...

----

Machie's comments
I'm amazed they actually spent $25 million on this. The thought of T.Rex needing such huge teeth to eat coconuts is rather amusing. ^^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.