GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best blonde joke ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 20:57
Regular
http: //forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158405

(remove the space in that link)
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:41
"For the horde!!!!"
How do you keep a blond in suspense?

If you wait here A sec will tell you in a moment

A blonde girl walks into the living room where her boyfriend is watching the sports channel, after watching the TV for ten miniutes she asks him "as anyone scored a goal yet" and he replies "they don't score goals in boxing"

Why don't blondes eat beans on toast?

because they can't follow the cooking instructions

Two brunets girls and a blonde girl are stranded in a dense jungle in the middle of the Congo, the first brunet says "I wish we had a map and compass so we can find our way out", the second brunet says "I wish we could find some kind of fruit tree so we can eat" and the blonde says "I wish I had a phone so I could call London cabs".
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:44
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Thanks Why.. because I care.
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:40
LOL, good one Bazzman.
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:26
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
How do you keep a blonde busy for hours?

Read below.
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:25
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
How do you keep a blonde busy for hours?

Read above.
Mon 05/05/03 at 22:24
Regular
"That's right!"
Yes, that's the whole point of the joke. I was going to post it myself.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:51
Bckpac wrote:
> Don't do this because you have to go threw about 5 links and when I
> got to the 5th I gave up you probably don't even get a blonde joke in
> the end up.
> Bckpac
> :>P

Isn't that the joke? I think so. Saying you're stupid or summat.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Here are a couple of good blonde jokes anyway: -

Q - What do you see when a Blonde does cartwheels?

A - Blonde, Brunette, Blonde, Brunette...

Three blondes are standing on one side of the Grand Canyon pondering how to get across. At that moment one of them spots a magic lamp that instantly releases a genie! The genie says that he will give each blonde one wish. The first blonde wishes for a sports car and ramp to drive over the canyon but unfortunately falls and dies, the second blonde wishes for a paraglide to glide over but also falls and dies. Finally the third blonde says, "I wish I was a brunette!" and she walks across the bridge.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
*whistles* mca, newbie? i want you to go away and never come back. O and bckpac, thanks for the heads up.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:09
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Don't do this because you have to go threw about 5 links and when I got to the 5th I gave up you probably don't even get a blonde joke in the end up.
Bckpac
:>P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.