GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New wayz to play"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 19:59
Regular
Thought i would start a topic similar to the new ways to play part in NOM

Heres one for goldeneye i call it jail break:

3 players are guards 1 player is a jail breaker

1)Start a 4 player game with 1 person with normal health and other 3 with lowest health.

2)No Radar, Choose Bunker, Deathmatch, ten minutes any weapon set (as long as there is a hand gun)

3)The player with normal health starts in the jail with only a hand gun the other players run off and grab some guns.

4)When your all ready the player in jail has to get all the way to the centre of the helipad to get a point the other players have to stop him/her. if they manage to get back to jail though as well with out getting killed they get 4 points.

NOTES: If the jail breaker gets killed they must get a gun and go back to jail before starting again.
At the end of the 10 minutes you tally up the score and then some one else has ago at escaping

The game seems better if the guards choose guard style characters and the jail breaker chooses bond or natalya
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:56
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, I sent a MINT new way to play to ukcheats.com, but it hasn't been put on yet, keep lookin:)
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:54
Any new ideas guys?
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:47
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Luckily there all typin, though.........you can still type with one hand! And there all on the internet, brings a new meaning to the term 'fist's of fury'!
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:46
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
lol!
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:45
Regular
uksgamer2002 wrote:
Who's good with their hands?

Seeing as the majority of the forum are of the male gender, I really hope no one replys to that.
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Wouldn't it be hard holding the joypad and trying to eat. You'd have to be a one-hand wonder!!! Who's good with their hands?
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:41
Regular
Try playing Perfect Dark whilst standing on your head and eating Jelly at the same time.
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Here's one that works for any game, close your eye's. This will increase the difficulty considerably!
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:39
i take it none of you have any more new wayz to play?
Fri 23/11/01 at 12:54
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Thanks :) anyone ever tried to send a letter to NOM on the Bit of New ways to
> play? And had it Printed?

You should send your fzero x one in

I sent my goldeneye one in but didn't get printed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.