GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NE ONE ONLINE ATM NEED HELP!!! DECISIONS!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 19:35
Regular
Hey ppl, i have £230 to spend and i want a PS2 with either 1 or preferably 2 controllers with either tony hawks 3 or GTA 3.Ne one no ne where where they are doing bundle choice instead of the usaul GT3 EXCEPT for this site?
Cheers ppl.
MrMatrix
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
In my local PC World, (I'm not sure if its at all Pc World's, but it should be) they do a PS2 and 2 games of your choice for £250, only one controller though. Maybe it would be best to get another controller separatly if you really need one.
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:51
Try the computer bit, they're doing the PS2 with any game bundle, but its only with one contoller tho.
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Bah"
Well no one has replied yet!!
I need help fast im looking 2 buy soon!!!
BTW ne one no what i need to play import games on the console??
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Bah"
Hey ppl, i have £230 to spend and i want a PS2 with either 1 or preferably 2 controllers with either tony hawks 3 or GTA 3.Ne one no ne where where they are doing bundle choice instead of the usaul GT3 EXCEPT for this site?
Cheers ppl.
MrMatrix

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.