GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possibly the most irritating site ever!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 18:47
Regular
Some one gave me a link to www.feetman.com, and its so irritating. Sure its not hard to get rid of, but you have to close that window, so you lose what sites oyu have been to previously.

I reccomend trying it, but only if you're capable of knowing the least about computers, and try it in a new browser.
Tue 06/05/03 at 18:59
Regular
"\\"
It's not even a site... Just irritating.
Tue 06/05/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Sound like a stupid site to me.
Tue 06/05/03 at 18:47
Regular
"\\"
Some one gave me a link to www.feetman.com, and its so irritating. Sure its not hard to get rid of, but you have to close that window, so you lose what sites oyu have been to previously.

I reccomend trying it, but only if you're capable of knowing the least about computers, and try it in a new browser.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.