GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Geuss Whoo i AM....!!!!!11"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 18:12
Regular
I bet yoiu can;t geuss who it is wot mad this utterly pointless, and rubbishy post.

Go on, geuss.

That way you lik me more.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:36
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I agree, a log out option is a godd idea. I normally log on at college but I'm always wary someone may use my new account.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
Perhaps SR should have a "Log-out" option somewhere.
Thu 15/11/01 at 10:15
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ctrl + W?

Didn't try that.

Clicking on the cross had the result of a pop-up window appearing telling me that what I was trying to do was wrong, and I should have words with the system administrator.

How stupid is that, not letting you close the window?
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:22
Regular
Ctrl + W?

Anywho, ta ta.
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:07
Yep, I can't close the browser, given the stupid set up of this crappy public machine.

Well this is to be my last post for now, so if anyone else posts anything under this name, then it isn't me, okay.

Please SR, don't ban me! etc
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:17
Damn you and your extremely high IQ!

I'm using mein uber-alias because I'm on a training course, and don't mind if somebody else comes on after me, and posts stuff with this one, should I forget to close the browser window, or something.

And I'm using one of those crap tiny keyboards, so I'm hitting the wrong key quite often.

Damn dirty damn.
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I give up Meka, who are you?
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:12
I bet yoiu can;t geuss who it is wot mad this utterly pointless, and rubbishy post.

Go on, geuss.

That way you lik me more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.