GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hustle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/07 at 19:26
"No longer in use"
Did anyone watch Hustle last night? I didn't think it was as good now that Mickey has gone, especially considering the previous series was the best so far.
Sun 03/06/07 at 00:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
What a load of rubbish. I'm really disappointed with the series. Lets hope it has a strong finish with some classic cons. Bring back Mickey!
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:14
Regular
Totally unexpected conclusion and pretty slick this week :c)
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
that one was classy :o

i wanna be a samurai :(
Fri 18/05/07 at 12:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Much, much better this week. You didn't have a clue what the plot was going to be, very unpredictable, I loved it :)
Thu 17/05/07 at 22:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
better this week. clever convincer. not sure why there was the point in albie's love life, but ok...
Sat 12/05/07 at 18:02
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I can't see it being the same with Danny as the leader either. He was just made for that Leadership Rivalry! Hopefully the new guy will add another dimension to the show.
Fri 11/05/07 at 12:34
Regular
"lets go back"
I dont like it now that Mickey has gone. He was always a genius who had a plan to save the day which usually took into account that Danny would mess up. Now that he is gone they seem to be doing fine without him, but never would have gotten away with anything in the past without his help.
Thu 10/05/07 at 22:47
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That was a much better episode, but as I said before, it really isn't the same without Mickey.
Mon 07/05/07 at 19:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yep, and there leadership argument was a pivotal part of what made Hustle so good. It's such a shame Mickeys gone.
Mon 07/05/07 at 12:16
Regular
Well actually... he spent most of the episode trying to live up to Mickey and kept being compared against him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.