GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Now Until GC Day ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 16:30
Regular
Can somebody out there help me pleeeeeeeeeeez

I've finished Conkers Bad Fur Day - thought it was ace
I've paid my £20 deposit for the GC
How do I get by until GC arrives ?
Can anyone suggest any GOOD games - new or old - which I can buy now to see me through the long winter months until GC day - obviously any suggestions made must be games which are still available on this planet

I am a mature gamer and enjoy platform , puzzle or racing games - NO TO POKEMON
I don't really like shootemups like Doom but did enjoy Shadowman
Is Paper Mario a kids game or would it appeal to an adult ?
Answers on a postcard please - or post it in this forum

Cheers ,

Nomio
Tue 13/11/01 at 16:30
Regular
"# most wanted #"
Can somebody out there help me pleeeeeeeeeeez

I've finished Conkers Bad Fur Day - thought it was ace
I've paid my £20 deposit for the GC
How do I get by until GC arrives ?
Can anyone suggest any GOOD games - new or old - which I can buy now to see me through the long winter months until GC day - obviously any suggestions made must be games which are still available on this planet

I am a mature gamer and enjoy platform , puzzle or racing games - NO TO POKEMON
I don't really like shootemups like Doom but did enjoy Shadowman
Is Paper Mario a kids game or would it appeal to an adult ?
Answers on a postcard please - or post it in this forum

Cheers ,

Nomio
Tue 13/11/01 at 16:34
Regular
Operation Winback's damn good if you haven't got that, I picked up a copy the other day, damn good sort of Goldeneye/Metal Gear solid game.

Any of the Turoks are good if you haven't got them, Turok 2's a bit crappy but the rest are good.

There's tons of N64 games worth getting still, depends which games you've already got.
Tue 13/11/01 at 16:39
Regular
"I confused?"
You my friend need Mario Kart or Goldeneye fourplayer with your mates.
Tue 13/11/01 at 17:14
Regular
That's if you can find mario Kart!

I got GoldenEye the other day!! :D
Tue 13/11/01 at 17:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Are you all Hippies maybe?

You gloat about being a Nintendo fan, you praise the one known as Shigeru Miyamoto you constantly diss the Sony and Micrososft systems yet you all want to purchase the PS2, it would seem you are either impatient or loosing faith.

The latter seems to be the more general happening, with the amount of time between Japanese and UK launch date it seems as though Nintendo are loosing some customers now GTA3 is persuading otherwise loyal Nintendo fans to convert to the Sony way of things.

Fair enough nothing wrong with Sony but are you forgetting someting maybe? The Gamecube? Between now and the machines launch you should be saving that way when the GC is available you will have enough cash for the system, games accessories and so on.. Buying a PS2 seems good now but what about later, cash will be low and you will be missing out on that Nintendo falre in your favourite games.

Hmmmm im typing a lot better get to the point, hold oun until the Gamecube is out, get both systems by all means no doubt it's a damn fine machine but make sure you have enough money to compensate for both.

Good things come to those who wait..
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:14
Regular
Andy are you insain?

No one mentioned the PS2 in the whole thread?

I thought you where getting a PS2, tsk tsk talk about being hypocrytical.

CRAP SONY GAYSTATION POO SUCKS I WANT A BINTENDO RUBIX CUBE
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dig up some old classic - Jet Force Gemini, F Zero X, Zelda, should find them all for under twenty quid each!!
Tue 13/11/01 at 20:38
Regular
Starlight?

I think you forgot which thread you were posting in!

:-D
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Wave Race? Goldeneye? Perfect Dark? Excitebike? ISS98? Zelda Majora's Mask, Zelda OOT?
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You know something you're completley right, I think it was because I had two windows open and I posted in the wrong one, that's the only thing I can think of that must have happened either that or these drugs are just kicking in..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.