GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil May Cry"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:23
Regular
I have just got this game and I have got to the part where you collect the Lion stone and big spider comes out, how do I kill the massive beast, I just cant seem to dent his health, someone please help me before I go insane, aaaahhhhh
Mon 21/02/11 at 04:09
okay b a guy n take the bull by the horns... er i mean get up n personal wit the head n just cut u will not defeat it it will just scare it off for another time but im stuck on lvl 4 dark knight
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:40
Regular
ok, ok, you were just very vague thats all. I will find somewhere on the net with more info
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
and*
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yes, ive completed both 1 on 2 numerous times.

Hit the spider in its head.
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:29
Regular
Have you played this game, slapping him doesnt seem to work, have you got any more information for me than that? He is one mean spider, I have shot him loads of times and have hit with my sword, help!
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Slap it with your sword.
Regular
I have just got this game and I have got to the part where you collect the Lion stone and big spider comes out, how do I kill the massive beast, I just cant seem to dent his health, someone please help me before I go insane, aaaahhhhh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.