GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/07 at 19:13
"No longer in use"
This seems like an obvious thread to do as I can't see that anyone else has done it.

Pick who you think are the best five wrestlers ever, based on things like in-ring ability, charisma and mic work and entertainment value.

I've only been watching wrestling since the attitude era so I would go with:

1. Shawn Michaels
2. The Rock
3. Undertaker
4. Kurt Angle
5. Stone Cold

With Bret Hart, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Brock Lesnar and Jericho not far behind. What do you think?
Sat 05/05/07 at 11:16
"No longer in use"
The great thing about Eddie was he could use the 'Power' game, but was also a highflyer and good technical wrestler.
Sat 05/05/07 at 09:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That is a good point. His last match has probably got to be the only time i've ever laughed at an ending.
Sat 05/05/07 at 09:45
Regular
"..."
Any best of list should surely include Eddie Guerrero? An absoulte master in the ring, who, by the time of his untimely death, was so smooth and fluid in the ring he could work a good match with anyone.
Fri 04/05/07 at 23:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Taker managed to give probably some of the worst promos ever during his badass days, it's a wise decision to give him as little speech as possible.
Fri 04/05/07 at 21:26
"No longer in use"
'Taker was on the mic more in the biker period but he is far better as the deadman, including the voice. The last times I've heard him speak as the Deadman were in the Batista Graveyard video and when he said First Blood just before Survivor Series on Smackdown! and then blood dripped all over Kennedy.
Fri 04/05/07 at 21:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
When Taker was the badass was he on the mic more? Was it any good? I have only seen him as the deadman and his last bit of mic work just made me laugh "Im gonna take something that belongs to you...your sooooul!" ahahaha!
Fri 04/05/07 at 21:01
"No longer in use"
I think leaving Austin out was a bit harsh on my part. In fact, i'm swapping him for Benoit :)

Benoit for me has great entertainment value and in-ring skills, but definitely lacks mic skills, although i did enjoy his promos with Angle when the WWE Tag Team Titles were introduced.
Fri 04/05/07 at 19:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold
3. Triple H
4. Samoa Joe
5. Kurt Angle

All of those guys are great on the mic and great wrestlers i think...i would have put Benoit in if it was purely based on in-ring skills, but adding in charisma and mic work i got that list. Samoa Joe doesnt have a lot of mic time but he cuts great promos...gets very angry! haha
Fri 04/05/07 at 19:13
"No longer in use"
This seems like an obvious thread to do as I can't see that anyone else has done it.

Pick who you think are the best five wrestlers ever, based on things like in-ring ability, charisma and mic work and entertainment value.

I've only been watching wrestling since the attitude era so I would go with:

1. Shawn Michaels
2. The Rock
3. Undertaker
4. Kurt Angle
5. Stone Cold

With Bret Hart, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Brock Lesnar and Jericho not far behind. What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.