GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GC or PS2 version of Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 07/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
I have both consols, any insider info on which is the best platform for this game?
Wed 07/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
Don't get any version, they're all crap.
Wed 07/05/03 at 15:48
Regular
Well you certainly sound so certain of the controls when you haven't even played Nomino.

I would get the GC version no question, better graphics and performace, and the most most comfortable controller.

Except the game will suck an I won't get it at all.
Wed 07/05/03 at 15:15
Regular
"DS..."
as for control issues i've found that the controls are not necessarilly allways designed with PS2 and Xbox in mind as when all versions of the game are being released simultaneaously the controls are defined for each version, and out of all the controllers the GC has the advantage over the PS2 controller in that everthing is where it should be, it moulds to your hand and the control stick is more sensitive meaning that you get ALL directions and hot just 8 rough directions on the PS2 pad which I think is just dam shoddy, basically if you like precision in your controls get GC version and if your just a casual gamer who thinks that it doesnt matter then get the PS2 version, either way when you add to the fact that the GC version is better graphically the Cube version is the obvious choice.

slik ~_~
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PS2 probably one disc. GC probably 2.

Cube all the way.

I just trust it more than the other consoles.

Erg?
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:17
"For the horde!!!!"
chas11 wrote:
> I have both consols, any insider info on which is the best platform
> for this game?

I'm asking myself that aswell, same for Soul Calibur
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:12
Regular
Thanks, Cube it is then (I don't have a problem with the controls unlike some others - could not understand the fuss about Die Hard Vendetta)
Wed 07/05/03 at 12:41
Regular
Shame you haven't got an XBox then, cos' all-round that's the best version! However, it really depends on what's more important to you in a game.

The Gamecube version has slightly better graphics, definition, and a and steadier frame-rate. It has got specular highlighting where PS2 doesn't (it fakes it), and the textures are crisper.

The Gamecube version also probably just edges out in terms of sound, but it's so close this is a non-issue.

It terms of controls, the PS2 controller fits the bill perfectly, and the game has clearly been designed with the PS2 and XBox controllers in mind. Everything just feels right.

At the end of the day, both are excellent and neither will disappoint. It just depends on what aspect of a game you prefer. PS2 may be shipping with some in-game extras, but I can't be too sure.
Wed 07/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
I have both consols, any insider info on which is the best platform for this game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.