GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nokia N-Gage price"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/03 at 11:42
Regular
does anyone know how much it will be and when it's gonna be available to buy?

What's everyone playing at the moment?

GTA VC
Sims
GT
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:30
Regular
You buy the games in a cartridge format - except they're more like cards.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
Legend of Zelda eh...before i had the PS2 I had an N64. Legend of Zelda (ocinara I think) was my favourite game - Majora's Mask was pretty good too. I've still got the N64 tucked away in the loft with my atari - 30 years time they might be worth something but I doubt it considering the number that were produced. What's the gamecube like - good? What about the games - are they geared toward a younger or older audience than the pS2?

I'm looking forward to online gaming on PS2, mind you - if the price is 2-300 for the n-gage I can try on that - does anyone know how much you'll have to pay to download the games tho - pretty expensive...??
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And I'm currently playing The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Conflict: Desert Storm at the moment.
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup. Around £300.
Wed 07/05/03 at 15:00
Regular
"DS..."
probably £200 or £300 as they will milk it for all it's worth and as subsequent it will most probably fail as a GBA competitor and will just be viewed as a top of the range phone with gimmicky games.

I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker at the moment and am thouroughly enjoying it is a breath of fresh air in comparison to everything else that is currently available, it's just a shame that it will probably take on a more serious style of graphics in it's next incarnation as I really am loving the new graphics as well as the game itself, pure Nintendo brilliance.

slik ~_~
Wed 07/05/03 at 11:42
Regular
does anyone know how much it will be and when it's gonna be available to buy?

What's everyone playing at the moment?

GTA VC
Sims
GT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.