GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hedfix..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/03 at 13:57
Regular
I know you're new here and don't know any better, but please stop spamming the forum. If you go to a party and don't know everyone, you don't walk upto people and random gibberish (unless you're drunk). Also, don't set foot inside the Intelligent Discussion topic, or the Notables will smoke you.
Thu 08/05/03 at 10:08
Regular
"not dead"
Why is it that when some new guy (or gal) shows up they get ribbed fro starting a few topics?

Ain't nothing wrong with any of what this fellow has posted. They're all things that are worthy of discussion, if that's the reason you've come to chat forums.

Hey, it's not like he's started a thread to introduce himself, then another to ask what our ages are, then another to compare shoe sizes.

Leave the guy alone. Or indeed, reply to his topics, but if you don't care about them, don't bother. Live and let live.
Wed 07/05/03 at 21:13
Regular
"8==="
might be a really old one. might be biblical like smote etc
Wed 07/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"\\"
Azul wrote:
> the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> *cough cough*
>
> You havent by any chance tried the_aoe_slaught have you? because
> that's it.
>
> I bet you get mocked to the high heavens, considering slaught isn't
> even a word...

I know slaught isn't a word... Half the names in the SR forums contain words that arn't words.
Wed 07/05/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
yey woman
Wed 07/05/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> *cough cough*
>
> You havent by any chance tried the_aoe_slaught have you? because
> that's it.

I bet you get mocked to the high heavens, considering slaught isn't even a word...
Wed 07/05/03 at 19:03
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Hedfix wrote:
> someone tell me what i'm doing wrong and I'll try an sort it.
Nothing, I have read your posts and they're all pretty relevant to the topic, Locky1133 is just on his period.
Bckpac
:>P
Wed 07/05/03 at 17:48
Regular
"\\"
*cough cough*

You havent by any chance tried the_aoe_slaught have you? because that's it.
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Aoe Master"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> One, small thing I find wrong... please use capital letters when
> needed.

what is your zone name answer me
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:19
Regular
"\\"
One, small thing I find wrong... please use capital letters when needed.
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Acting like a woman is fun.

*Acts like a woman*

Ha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.