GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ill be back!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 22:58
Regular
Well as the Tag says, yes i will be back friday.......

Cya!

Oh wait...you will want to know where!!! Well im off on a Geography trip in cranedale (where?) near a town called Motlen, i think thats how you spell it (where?). I go tommorow and as you can see im away till Friday.

Now i know you will all miss me as you see me as a true leader and i know that, but dont worry, i will not leave you with no instructions, here you are:

1. In my absence defend the game Pro Evo at all costs.

2. Defend PS2 at all costs.

3. Leave any suggestions for a GAD claim, not Smackdown 3 or Pro Evo.

4. Forgive me for an unsual crap topic as i never make them. :D

Anyway, leave all your nice comments below and ill see you on Friday.

Bye! :D
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:57
dang talk about a face from the past. yea i do but i won't be on it for a week or so. i'm [email protected] you should have that addy added you a week or 2 back
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
"Top Gun"
Ben do u still go on msn cos i aint seen u on it for ages.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:06
i lasted 3 weeks with a ps2 in my house before finally playing on it. why my nan have to get it 3 weeks before my birthday anyway dammit. bet she wanted to see me in agony
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:50
Regular
how will you last that long without your PS2
good luck
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:24
So will I,

Now.. Pro Evo Soccer = worst game ever...

Bang bang... run... ahhhahahagggggaaahhh

Joke.

Pro Evo Soccer rules...
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:21
ok mate have fun on the trip and don't worry i'll defend pro evo as well. now where's my gun?
Tue 13/11/01 at 00:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Bye....We are gonna miss you mate yeah right

*goes outside the door with a stick in his hand and starts guarding the forum*
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Night mate, well i had better be off too, see you all tomorrow at around 6, college doesn't finish until 5 tomorrow :(, c'ya! :-)
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:17
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well im finnally off now, this is my last post for the day.

Now remember, defend at all costs, even if you risk being banned!!

Night! ;)
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Touched!"
Hehe, have a good time on trip mate, i rekon you should go for Tony hawks 3 or sh2, its a tough choice between the two though :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.