GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Players Choice Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/03 at 22:46
Regular
Nintendo are bring out five new Players Choice games in America. We have only three in this country Luigi's Manison, Pikmin and Super Smash Bros. Melee. The new Players Choice games coming out in America are Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader, 007: Agent Under Fire, Spider-Man, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Resident Evil. Hopefully they will come out over here before long because the current players Choice Games are ok but are very short.

Nintendo want to pull their fingers out with the star catalogue what a waste of time.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:31
Regular
Does any one have a re-release date for these games.
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:23
Regular
I may get Sonic, wouldn't want any of the others.
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:14
Regular
If you want to get Players Choice games just get them from Special Reserve or dare I say it Gameplay.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:10
Regular
Game Cube Players Choice range is £19.99 RRP
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> £29.99 for N64 games in the budget 'Player's Choice' range my
> backside! Nintendo really screwed that up.

Actually, there's a load of stores around my area selling the GameCube PC Range for £29.99 too. I thought the RRP was £19.99?
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Just think. At least Ninty are making a Players Choice thing. So be grateful :oP
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'll be glad to see Sonic Adventure 2 drop below £20.

I've been trying to find this game for the Dreamcast, but have had no luck (not with a 'reasonable' price-tag, anyway!). So it looks like I'm left with going for the GameCube version - even though I'm not really all that interested in playing it, after the disgrace-to-the-Sonic-series that is the first 'Adventure game.

It's no Super Mario, but I like Sonic games, anyway.
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:07
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I thought Sonic Adventure 2 was a load of tosh.
>
> The Knuckles and Rouge levels are about as much fun as finding out
> your parents have died in a horrible car crash.....wonder what
> magazine I stole that from.

That was used to describe playing Fifa 2002 World Cup - one of the suckiest games that ever sucked.
Fri 09/05/03 at 12:47
Regular
Calm Down,Calm Down.
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:46
No, not again. Not Rouge! ROGUE!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.