GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
Everything E3- right here.

Here some pre E3 stuff. MS have announced their XboxLive prices for next year. $49 to renew(!), $69 for a starter pack, or $6.99 a month to play live, incase you don't want to shell out for a years worth of live, or you only want to play live when you get a new game etc.

There is supposidly new features for Live announced at E3 so the price might be worth it, among them a music mixer to mix music from your xbox Hard drive. Or something.

Anyway, E3 wahooo!
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Anyone read about Vodoo Vince? It sounds bang on for Platforming.
Tue 13/05/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Just read SR's news story on Ms's line up http://special.reserve.co.uk /news/story.php?id=2593

Hurrah !

Looks good, and Rare finally show what they've been up to, and the Live! improvements sound good to :)
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Jet Set radio 3. But it wasn't on segas pre e3 list of games, so there's not much chance.
Sat 10/05/03 at 09:37
Regular
"He's back"
Xbox's e3 goes something along the line of:

Playable halo 2
Dead or alive 4.
Steel batiloin online.
Headhunter
sonic heroes.
virtua cop 3.

And possibilities of:
Outrun sequel.
Shenmue 3 *drools*

Well, that's my e3.
Fri 09/05/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm excited by the Xbox Music Mixer, it will be great to create beats and perhaps get samples from your Hard drive, perhaps even sent them to fellow Xbox Live users on Live. This Music thing could then become another selling point to get an Xbox over PS2.
Fri 09/05/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Half Life was good, until you realised you'd seen most of what it had to offer in the overly long and tedious intro to the the game, and don't even start me on the completely crap last section.....

Big things at E3 I'm hoping for;

Metal Gear Solid 3
More Halo 2
Dead Or Alive 4 with online play
Steel Battlaion sequel
More Live! stuff
Anything remotely associated with Rare

Whether any of it will be there time will tell...
Fri 09/05/03 at 17:24
Regular
Prodigy wrote:
> Forget all the Xbox stuff, the biggest thing at E3 is HALF LIFE 2!
> YEAH BABY, sequel to the best game of all time!

I think you will find that Halo 2 will beat Half Life 2 within an inch of its release before laughing in its face for being the greatest game of all time. The news of Metal Gear Solid 3 (not sure which formats yet) and the Metal Gear remake for the GameCube are also very intersting. Plus Project Gotham 2, Operation Flashpoint, Deus EX 2, Amped 2, Perfect Dark Zero etc are all to look forward to on the Xbox!
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:37
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Forget all the Xbox stuff, the biggest thing at E3 is HALF LIFE 2! YEAH BABY, sequel to the best game of all time!
Fri 09/05/03 at 00:31
Regular
"everyone says it"
Any erm... games for the 'console'?
Thu 08/05/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hold on, Good XboxLive Pricing news!

Every Xbox Live game from now on will include 2 months free when you buy the game. Amped 2 for example, buy the game and you can play for 2 months, even if you previously had no account set up. Or something.

But does 2 free months cross games, or just for the game you bought? Dunno. Blah.

http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/fullstory.asp?id=5085

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.