GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congrats!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 18:57
Regular
I would just like to say well done to everyone here!

In the past few weeks the qualility of posts here have really improved and have been great to read, and we have kept the 'chat' feel to the forum too which makes this a great place to be.

And this has really been proven with 3 GAD's coming from this very forum in the past month or so, which really shows what the forum is becoming. And with more and more quality posts being written there will be many more to come.

Well done people!
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
LOL

I did feel important for a minute.......then it went. :(

Not to worry...i won GAD! :D
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:12
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Pro Evo was flattered when you called him a staff member. His eyes probably lit up and he started dreaming about his new life as an SR person...In your dreams mate
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:39
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Yep, this forum rules!
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:36
if your still there did you here about the six o'clock meeting, be there if you all can!
thankyou
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - Well done, keep up the good work!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:33
Regular
As much as i would like to be part of the staff *cough* im not actualy one of them. But i do enjoy being here and its a great place to be, and this forum has really improved other the last few months which is great.

You will be fine here, all you have to do is enjoy yourself, and talk games. :D
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:29
hello pro evo, when i read that i thought you were the special reserve guys, or are you?i'm not sure but i dont care anyway i've only been here for a week and trying to keep up with everyone is tough!
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:57
Regular
I would just like to say well done to everyone here!

In the past few weeks the qualility of posts here have really improved and have been great to read, and we have kept the 'chat' feel to the forum too which makes this a great place to be.

And this has really been proven with 3 GAD's coming from this very forum in the past month or so, which really shows what the forum is becoming. And with more and more quality posts being written there will be many more to come.

Well done people!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.