GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Anti-Christ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 18:53
Regular
I opened the fridge door and looked around, I have finished all the Dr. Pepper; I went upstairs and hunted for my wallet pulling £1 out and put on my coat. I was oddly happy my mood swings have been very odd as of late and I soon made my way down the stairs and out of the door to purchase my Dr. Pepper. And that's when it happened I could not comprehend what was about to happen, my Mother, Father and 2 Brothers (one 6 and one 13) pulled up. I smiled nice to see them back or so I thought. Out of the car emerged my 13-year-old Brother and he was wielding a blue box with the words PlayStation 2 on the box, I dropped my pound I did not care and I disappeared into the house.

I knew this was going to happen I had been preparing it for months but this was too soon, I wasn't ready. I ran upstairs and slammed the door and I relaxed. Pikachu and Luigi posters on the wall, 39 N64 games stacked up, the N64 and SNES by my TV and my Gameboy Advanced on my shelf. Don't worry I told myself, I’ll be safe here, Nintendo will protect me. Time ticked by 3 hours in fact when I heard my Brothers bedroom door open and he went down the stairs. I swallowed hard he left it alone. I stepped onto the landing; silence and I crept towards my Brother's bedroom.

What was this I see settled on the floor, a big black box with what seemed the letters PS and the number 2. Did my Brother put that on the floor or did it get down itself is it after me??? I cautiously edged my way into the room and what was this I see on the bed? Is this a controller? And what is this on the PS2 a switch. I turned the TV on and switched the switch, the words SONY appeared on the screen I shook my head and threw the controller on the floor. It tricked me. I let out a scream and bolted down the stairs. But I couldn’t leave my N64 and stuff upstairs no the anti-Christ is up there.

I slowly moved up the stairs and made a beeline into my room. It was coming to get me I knew it but my faith was strong my soul belongs to the holy Nintendo not the evil Playstation. I needed protection, my SNES and N64 was already out and pulled out my NES and plugged that in. I threw all 39 N64, 20 gameboy, 8 NES and 15 SNES games onto my bed, I placed my GBA, GBC and GB next to my other 3 consoles. I routed around for my last remaining Pokemon cards and found a Pikachu Teddy to boot. I was ready a PS2 and FIFA 2002 could not stand up to this.

Then Mario jumped beside me:

"But a Dringo this is a next gen system it has amazing power!"

Mario was right the only thing we have to a next gen console is the GBA.

"We must stand firm" I reassured Mario.

"Dringo we will be fine we must last until the mini weapon Pokemon Mini is realised and then until the mighty power that is the Gamecube we will triumph but we must stand fast it shall not past!" Mario said in a patriotic tone.

Pikachu leaped beside me as I placed a Pokemon is for life not just for Christmas sticker in the door window that should warn it off, shouldn't it?

Mon 12/11/01 at 18:53
Regular
I opened the fridge door and looked around, I have finished all the Dr. Pepper; I went upstairs and hunted for my wallet pulling £1 out and put on my coat. I was oddly happy my mood swings have been very odd as of late and I soon made my way down the stairs and out of the door to purchase my Dr. Pepper. And that's when it happened I could not comprehend what was about to happen, my Mother, Father and 2 Brothers (one 6 and one 13) pulled up. I smiled nice to see them back or so I thought. Out of the car emerged my 13-year-old Brother and he was wielding a blue box with the words PlayStation 2 on the box, I dropped my pound I did not care and I disappeared into the house.

I knew this was going to happen I had been preparing it for months but this was too soon, I wasn't ready. I ran upstairs and slammed the door and I relaxed. Pikachu and Luigi posters on the wall, 39 N64 games stacked up, the N64 and SNES by my TV and my Gameboy Advanced on my shelf. Don't worry I told myself, I’ll be safe here, Nintendo will protect me. Time ticked by 3 hours in fact when I heard my Brothers bedroom door open and he went down the stairs. I swallowed hard he left it alone. I stepped onto the landing; silence and I crept towards my Brother's bedroom.

What was this I see settled on the floor, a big black box with what seemed the letters PS and the number 2. Did my Brother put that on the floor or did it get down itself is it after me??? I cautiously edged my way into the room and what was this I see on the bed? Is this a controller? And what is this on the PS2 a switch. I turned the TV on and switched the switch, the words SONY appeared on the screen I shook my head and threw the controller on the floor. It tricked me. I let out a scream and bolted down the stairs. But I couldn’t leave my N64 and stuff upstairs no the anti-Christ is up there.

I slowly moved up the stairs and made a beeline into my room. It was coming to get me I knew it but my faith was strong my soul belongs to the holy Nintendo not the evil Playstation. I needed protection, my SNES and N64 was already out and pulled out my NES and plugged that in. I threw all 39 N64, 20 gameboy, 8 NES and 15 SNES games onto my bed, I placed my GBA, GBC and GB next to my other 3 consoles. I routed around for my last remaining Pokemon cards and found a Pikachu Teddy to boot. I was ready a PS2 and FIFA 2002 could not stand up to this.

Then Mario jumped beside me:

"But a Dringo this is a next gen system it has amazing power!"

Mario was right the only thing we have to a next gen console is the GBA.

"We must stand firm" I reassured Mario.

"Dringo we will be fine we must last until the mini weapon Pokemon Mini is realised and then until the mighty power that is the Gamecube we will triumph but we must stand fast it shall not past!" Mario said in a patriotic tone.

Pikachu leaped beside me as I placed a Pokemon is for life not just for Christmas sticker in the door window that should warn it off, shouldn't it?

Mon 12/11/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Is this a PS2 controller I see before me?

The blood... it won't come off!

(I was forced to read Macbeth for school!)
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Sounds slightly like HELL! There Dringo.

But don't worry, Nintendo and its pals will protect you until your brothers get GTA3..

T-Then I-It Wi-ill Sta-rt

You won't be able to escape this game. So after watching it. (Grudgeingly) You are forced to play on it, though you don't want to, you are told that you will get a spanking if you don't play ;o)

You play, and have Mario's hand there to help you get through all this then.. Suddenly, out of the blue..

..You pull out your Uzi (Much like the one from GTA3) And gun Mario down...

...You have caught it, the sony virus ;o)

Cure:Stay within 1m of something Nintendo for a week. Stay away from Sony products for longer, more like ever ;o)

Only kidding Sony, you have an excellent machine but I don't have the money. (And I would rather get a GC) :oP
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:59
Don't give in to the evil PS2!
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:01
Regular
"Back For Good"
Get an exorcist :-)
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If you start getting ugly (uglier...) and spitting funny coloured liquid, and speaking in a demonic voice just kill yourself! Better die pure than give in to the evil!
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:09
Regular
*thows up pea soup on everyone*
*head turns 360'*
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:42
Regular
As you can see my Brother got a PS2.
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:41
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> As you can see my Brother got a PS2.

As will my brother very soon (grrr...hsss...cusss)
Wed 14/11/01 at 10:07
Can't we all just get along?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.