GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wasn't this FUTURE GAMING a day ago?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 16:25
Regular
wasn't this FUTURE GAMING a day ago? someone tell me what safeway interviews, posting habits, proms and mcdonalds have to do with the future of gaming. the more surreal the better.

cheers.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:25
Regular
"8==="
wasn't this FUTURE GAMING a day ago? someone tell me what safeway interviews, posting habits, proms and mcdonalds have to do with the future of gaming. the more surreal the better.

cheers.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:27
Regular
probably but the theres nothing that interesting in the field of future gaming at the moment.

I'm going to an after wedding party tonight, should I wear black socks or navy blue ones? (I have black shoes and grey pants)
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
If it really was limited to the future of gaming, it would get about one post a day that was actually in the correct place. As it is, it has (Chat) in the title. This is a suggestion. It keeps lightweight and pointless discussion out of the Life forum where more meaty topics go, and stops massive off topic posting everywhere else. There are forums for each of the platforms, so there's no real need for most general game topics to be discussed here, and there is a retro gaming forum for old games. The future of gaming when discussed is generally kept in the platform forums, because they know they'll get people who are interested in the subject. Hardcore gaming topics normally end up in Prime, or they used to anyway.

Thus, the crap stops here.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I'm going to an after wedding party tonight, should I wear black socks
> or navy blue ones? (I have black shoes and grey pants)

It's got to be the black. Blue would just look dodgy.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:35
Regular
"8==="
thing is 'life and everything' seems to imply that anything should be posted within. of course it has 'intelligent discussion' in the title too but peoples intelligence varies, one persons 'intelligent discussion' is anothers 'petty squabble'.

But fair enough chat is chat.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
cheers beards.

I'll look the s as I drink myself into a stupor ... :D
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:37
Regular
"\\"
This question has been asked many times, but the answer is that so many people post here that it's just the best place to put everything.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:38
Regular
why not just call it 'chat' then, or even better - 'mindless banter'
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Because it has to sound game related, otherwise El Blokey will harrass anyone who posts game related topics in here.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:50
Regular
"\\"
Indeed...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.