GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm Sequel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm'.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
A sequel for the game has been annouced and hopefully it's more refined than it's predecessor.
Not that i think it's a bad game it could of been alot better.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
A sequel for the game has been annouced and hopefully it's more refined than it's predecessor.
Not that i think it's a bad game it could of been alot better.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:58
Regular
Tis a damn fine game, thought there are places where it could have been better.

The graphics engine for starters. Even though it was supposedly improved from the other versions, it still looked rather pants compared to todays standards.
Fri 09/05/03 at 20:02
Regular
Yea i gotta admit it, does look pants, but hopefully THEY put more effort in this one.
Gameplay is fine though it's still fun, better than TS2 Single player by far.
Fri 09/05/03 at 22:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellent.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:22
Regular
How long will it spend in development?
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:34
Regular
God knows..
Conflict isn't bad in the gameplay they've got that right hopefully they don't change that but make the graphics and sound a little better..
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:47
Regular
You'll still need to progress and polish the gameplay... as then they'd be no point of the sequel and the developer would be criticised by critics for cleaning up the graphics and re-packaging it as a new game.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:53
Regular
They need more vehicles in levels, the ability to drive any van or car you see would be nice. Also the handling on the vehicles needs a bit of work.

Oh and destructible scenery would be cool.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:55
Regular
True of course it won't be exactly the same i'm hoping for something great next time.
Of course priorities are the graphics, sound and then re-do PARTS of the gameplay i think some stuff they have in Desert storm is very good.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:59
Regular
Most the stuff is damn sweet, though a few levels where a bit of a let down.

They start out good promising heated combat, but then by the end I found myself running around without a care in the world not even thinking about having people covering me. The majority of the levels though where brilliant, full of tension and some great gun fights.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.