GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 09:09
Regular
A couple days ago I dropped into Game with a spare £20, I looked at the X-BOX shelf and found Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
I looked at the back and it sounded pretty good, as I regularly watch the programe I was interested in buying it.
Ther was a Game Assistant nearby and He asked If I needed any help, I said Yes and asked if he thought Buffy was a good game and he said He thought it was the best game for X-BOX I was surprised that it was'nt Halo so it must be special.

As I walked up to the counter another game caught my eye,it was Reign Of Fire. I picked it up, examined it and it looked twice as better as Buffy so I bought that instead.

After I played it was'nt magnificent, and now I wish I picked Buffy.
If anyone has Buffy can you tell me if it's good cause I have another £20 and im going to Woking today.
Sat 10/05/03 at 09:09
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
A couple days ago I dropped into Game with a spare £20, I looked at the X-BOX shelf and found Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
I looked at the back and it sounded pretty good, as I regularly watch the programe I was interested in buying it.
Ther was a Game Assistant nearby and He asked If I needed any help, I said Yes and asked if he thought Buffy was a good game and he said He thought it was the best game for X-BOX I was surprised that it was'nt Halo so it must be special.

As I walked up to the counter another game caught my eye,it was Reign Of Fire. I picked it up, examined it and it looked twice as better as Buffy so I bought that instead.

After I played it was'nt magnificent, and now I wish I picked Buffy.
If anyone has Buffy can you tell me if it's good cause I have another £20 and im going to Woking today.
Sat 10/05/03 at 09:15
Regular
"He's back"
Look at some reviews, dammit. You have the internet, go to gamerankings.com! Don't just 'look at the back', do some research!
Sat 10/05/03 at 10:28
Regular
"\\"
I've played on Buffy, and it seems no way near as good as Halo.

It depends what kind of gamer you are, i'm more into fast action, but Buffy is quite a bit slower than others.
Sun 11/05/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I brought Buffy yesterday, its wicked.
Im only on the 5th level but I think its great, its pretty easy, plenty of freedom and kick-ass action. The graphics are so good on Angel and Spike that they look real.

I might do A review on it later, but I'm really bad at them so I will just get laughed at.
Mon 12/05/03 at 00:49
Regular
Ha ha
Mon 12/05/03 at 00:56
Regular
I'd like to break sarah michelle gellars already broken nose for unleashing that pig swill on the general public.
Mon 12/05/03 at 08:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiss a good game like!

Need to buy my own copy soon.

Can't wait for the sequel either!

:)
Mon 12/05/03 at 11:03
Regular
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I'd like to break sarah michelle gellars already broken nose for
> unleashing that pig swill on the general public.

The funny thing is, she has as much to do with the game as Kristy Swanson (original Buffy Actress).

The voice acting in the game isn't Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Mon 12/05/03 at 11:43
Regular
"not dead"
Edgy wrote:

> The funny thing is, she has as much to do with the game as Kristy
> Swanson (original Buffy Actress).
>
Ah Kristy. The only Buffy that matters.

That movie was great, the TV show it spawned is like Dawson's Creek with vampires.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.