GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater video"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:16
Regular
Dunno if this is the real deal or not, but it looks pretty good.

http://www.ntsc-uk.domino.org/Movies/SnakeEater.wmv
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Dunno if this is the real deal or not, but it looks pretty good.

http://www.ntsc-uk.domino.org/Movies/SnakeEater.wmv
Sun 11/05/03 at 02:29
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
That looks ace thanks for link
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I loved it. I just hope they don't do the same thing they did with some of the best cut-scenes from MGS2 i.e. show Snake running through the flooding corridors of the sinking Tanker and then take the scene and associated gameplay out of the finished game.

Top marks as usual for atmosphere, I was a bit surprised they've used Harry Gregson Williams and the same musical score again, but maybe they're keeping that as a recurring anthem in the series from now on.

Best bit of all? I looked really hard. Really really hard. I couldn't see Raiden anywhere. Maybe he got shot then eaten by dobermanns?

*Looks hopeful*
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You looking hard today FM ?

Eh eh.

;oD
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im not surprised by the same musica artist , becsause I felt that the sound and music was simply brilliant in the MGS 2 and why the need of change?

Lets hope that this is real, because im already getting excited!
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Getting excited that FM is looking hard now are we, Neo ?

Eh eh.

;oD
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:03
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Im not surprised by the same musica artist , becsause I felt that the
> sound and music was simply brilliant in the MGS 2 and why the need of
> change?
>
> Lets hope that this is real, because im already getting excited!

Well, word has it that that small snippet is part of a 9-minute trailer to be shown at E3 next week.
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Oooo this game looks wicked!

Really must go buy Substance at the end of the week once I've finished UNI!

For now, must continue work on programming "Cooky Gear Solid"! My version of Metal Gear Solid! Gotta hand it in on Friday!

:)
Mon 12/05/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Snake Eater"
And he eats a snake?
C'mon people, *taps foreheads*

This looks like a half-assed Rambo game put together by a gun totin' geek. Snake topless and diving over a waterfall in the jungle, stripped to the waist yet the guards all wear the same stuff from MGS2?

Man, I've got magic beans y'all can buy.
Mon 12/05/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Touched!"
I was a little disappointed really, it didn't feel like an MGS game and i was expecting the engine to be totally revamped, it seems like its the same engine as MGS2 with a few new effects tarted on, i'll wait for the reviews!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.