GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your favourite GTA3 radio station?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 16:36
Regular
For me, it's gotta be Rise FM. Ripping around Liberty City at night in a fast car with the music bangin' away really gets ya goin!

(By the way, sorry if you all think this is a pointless topic.)
Mon 12/11/01 at 16:36
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
For me, it's gotta be Rise FM. Ripping around Liberty City at night in a fast car with the music bangin' away really gets ya goin!

(By the way, sorry if you all think this is a pointless topic.)
Mon 12/11/01 at 17:23
"High polygon count"
Flashback FM - but that's due to my age! :-)

Anyone seen the advertising hoarding for HEAD in Staunton Island?

In big letters it says "GIVE HEAD".

Then in smaller letters at the bottom it says "Radio A Listen.

And in Shoreside Vale, there's a building... can't recall the company name, but it says "Fudge Packers" underneath.

Very humourous all round.

Sorry for those young 'uns among you who don't know the meaning of the terms, but don't ask me to explain them. If you're under 18 and have the game, you won't be offended; if you're under 18 and don't have the game, you shouldn't be reading this thread anyway! :-)
Mon 12/11/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Tag as above"
I second Flashback FM, its cool

but unlike wookiee I don't park under a bridge and listen to the music for an hour. :-)
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:08
Regular
"  "
I love rise and chatterbox is funny...it's just weird that some guests sstill phone in after u have completed...if u have completed u will understand that some of the guests that phone in get killed...i hope
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:35
"High polygon count"
FatButcher wrote:
> but unlike wookiee I don't park under a
> bridge and listen to the music for an hour. :-)

It's sad, but it's true...
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:38
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
My fave is probably Jah Radio, it's dead funny and seems to suit every mission! But Chatterbox is cool too.
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like Chatterbox and Lips!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:02
The best radio station has got to be Chatterbox and Lips and Rise and Head. Nothing beets goin round listening to rise in da night pumping through ure veins. Also Chatterbox is mint some of the people are wacky
lol
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Chatterbox is great, some of the people on there are so funny, like the one where the bloke reconds there has been a war in Australia or something.

LOL
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:33
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Flashback FM without a doubt. The songs are so good on there. And they are taken from a film called SCARFACE which I am going to borrow off my mate to hear the songs properly again..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.