GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the hell is a (part 2)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 12:34
Regular
Flat bed and where can you find it
and where can you get a bus
and a blista i need them to complete the docks thing
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:34
Regular
Flat bed and where can you find it
and where can you get a bus
and a blista i need them to complete the docks thing
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:35
What are we talking about here?
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:36
Regular
if you have GTA3 you will know
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:36
Regular
A Flatbed is like the army truck but without the roof type thing, I've only seen one, so I nicked it. And busses only go about at certain times of the day.
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:40
Oh, yes, now I see.

God, I have got to wake myself up.

If you get to the third island, you can get your wanted rating up to six stars, whereby the army trucks and tanks will all be after you. Oh, what fun it is doing the vigilante missions in a tank.
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:42
Regular
cheers i will do that then do the no wanted level cheat on so i will get it easily
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:46
Regular
"WWJD"
im going to have to go on GTA3 a bit more i went on it for hours when i got it but now it's died down im going to go back on!
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:47
Regular
the mission is near the docks!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:50
Regular
"WWJD"
what mission
Mon 12/11/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
A little tip for you guys from one who has completed this sub mission (eventually)

If you notice that when you are in certain types of vehicles other similat types have a far higher chance of appearing. e.g. drive around in a cheetah and all you see are cheetahs, infernos and banshees

If you want a big vehicle try driving round in a similar one

Personally I used the OL Barracks truck from Phils place and from that got a bus, a trashmaster, a flat bed as well as many others.

The Mr Whoopee was a fluke but I got near the cartels house on the third island

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.