GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to become a notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 13:24
Regular
First things first, you need to become a regular. There is no use being a noob, as you have nothing to offer except a user to be picked upon. Therefore, we need to become a regular by spamming. Basically reply in every topic going but make sure your replies are sensible otherwise; you may become found out too early. While you are spamming your way into a regular, remember to appeal to your fellow noobs. One day these will become your future voters so egg them onto your side by insulting some members that no one likes. If in doubt, always blame Shaneo. You will not know who he is but fellow users will love you all the same.

Now that we have become a regular, you must carry on your spamming. This is so you can become one of the top posters and you will start to jam your name into their empty heads. A good value could be about 500 posts a week to be on the safe side. Remember, it’s quantity not quality. While you are spamming, make sure one of your posts is a serious one, say like one every 5 days. This can be about anything like cheese or how your door is too wood-like but make sure you sound passionate about it. No humour can be included and always remember to include this quote at the end of the post, “I can’t speak to my parents about it and I hope you guys can help me thought this. What should I do?”
Include your spamming to the Nintendo and Microsoft forums. Here you will get stupid fan boys that will vote for you as notable only if you like their console. End posts here with Nintendo/Microsoft rules or Sony sucks. However, do not try this trick in the Sony forum. Here intelligence actually exists and they will see through you after five minutes. Also do not venture into spoofing territory; you will not be taken seriously. Former spoofers like Microchips have only ever come third because they do not have the ability to talk boolocks.

Now that you are becoming better known, put this to use. Every week or so make a topic labelled “I’m leaving the forums…..” followed by any of these phrases: for the day, I am off to my dad’s/ for the week, I am off on holiday/ For 20 minutes, and I am off to the shops. This will get reactions off fellow users glad you are staying and works every time in getting you votes. Insult as many people as possible but always follow them up with smileys, as this will get you off the hook. However, never sign off your posts as users always get funny about a few extra words and accuse you of trying to up your word count. To continue your publicity, sign up to everything possible. Betting league’s in the sport forum, spoofs in the FOG forum, fantasy film making in the music and TV forum. You also help your publicity if you deliberately fail in all of them. Whenever the opportunity arises, always make a topic labelled “This is cool/funny” and then post a website link for everyone. A safe bet to success could include dancing monkeys.

As we enter the start of the campaigning, this is where you must shine. Always deny that you want to become a notable and then 20 minutes later, get some gullible boy to make a campaign topic based on you. Enter other candidate’s threads and post stupid poems. This could be about anything happening in your life. Making toast is always a good start. Also, when in these threads, boast everything about it, make yourself look better than the other candidate. Boast your sex life, if you do not have one, make it up. Say you had a threesome with teenage mothers. Boast your nightlife as much as possible. If you do not have one, say you downed three pints of carling and that your mate slept with a transvestite. A good sure way for votes is to pretend you are actually a woman and are wearing nothing but a G-string. Also fondle your breast on line, the pre-teens will love you and vote for you just for more fondling. If you think you are struggling with your campaigning, make sure you have some multiple usernames on standby.

Now that the election has started, you can use these usernames and vote for yourself. Getting an early lead is always important. Just make sure you are in the top three by noon. This is the period when you get the regulars who said they would not vote this year. Guess what!? They will pick someone randomly in the top three and vote for them. Same goes for regulars who were campaigning for Asher D or cookie monster. They see your name leading the election and will suddenly forget to vote quality. However, whether they vote for you or against you for your nearest rival is the worrying part. If you have followed the above instructions, you are guaranteed the vote. Now that the elections are over and you won, you can now start to insult anyone you want to as you are unbannable. You don’t even have to show up as you are a notable and everybody loves you. Just remember, you are always right because you are never wrong.
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
First things first, you need to become a regular. There is no use being a noob, as you have nothing to offer except a user to be picked upon. Therefore, we need to become a regular by spamming. Basically reply in every topic going but make sure your replies are sensible otherwise; you may become found out too early. While you are spamming your way into a regular, remember to appeal to your fellow noobs. One day these will become your future voters so egg them onto your side by insulting some members that no one likes. If in doubt, always blame Shaneo. You will not know who he is but fellow users will love you all the same.

Now that we have become a regular, you must carry on your spamming. This is so you can become one of the top posters and you will start to jam your name into their empty heads. A good value could be about 500 posts a week to be on the safe side. Remember, it’s quantity not quality. While you are spamming, make sure one of your posts is a serious one, say like one every 5 days. This can be about anything like cheese or how your door is too wood-like but make sure you sound passionate about it. No humour can be included and always remember to include this quote at the end of the post, “I can’t speak to my parents about it and I hope you guys can help me thought this. What should I do?”
Include your spamming to the Nintendo and Microsoft forums. Here you will get stupid fan boys that will vote for you as notable only if you like their console. End posts here with Nintendo/Microsoft rules or Sony sucks. However, do not try this trick in the Sony forum. Here intelligence actually exists and they will see through you after five minutes. Also do not venture into spoofing territory; you will not be taken seriously. Former spoofers like Microchips have only ever come third because they do not have the ability to talk boolocks.

Now that you are becoming better known, put this to use. Every week or so make a topic labelled “I’m leaving the forums…..” followed by any of these phrases: for the day, I am off to my dad’s/ for the week, I am off on holiday/ For 20 minutes, and I am off to the shops. This will get reactions off fellow users glad you are staying and works every time in getting you votes. Insult as many people as possible but always follow them up with smileys, as this will get you off the hook. However, never sign off your posts as users always get funny about a few extra words and accuse you of trying to up your word count. To continue your publicity, sign up to everything possible. Betting league’s in the sport forum, spoofs in the FOG forum, fantasy film making in the music and TV forum. You also help your publicity if you deliberately fail in all of them. Whenever the opportunity arises, always make a topic labelled “This is cool/funny” and then post a website link for everyone. A safe bet to success could include dancing monkeys.

As we enter the start of the campaigning, this is where you must shine. Always deny that you want to become a notable and then 20 minutes later, get some gullible boy to make a campaign topic based on you. Enter other candidate’s threads and post stupid poems. This could be about anything happening in your life. Making toast is always a good start. Also, when in these threads, boast everything about it, make yourself look better than the other candidate. Boast your sex life, if you do not have one, make it up. Say you had a threesome with teenage mothers. Boast your nightlife as much as possible. If you do not have one, say you downed three pints of carling and that your mate slept with a transvestite. A good sure way for votes is to pretend you are actually a woman and are wearing nothing but a G-string. Also fondle your breast on line, the pre-teens will love you and vote for you just for more fondling. If you think you are struggling with your campaigning, make sure you have some multiple usernames on standby.

Now that the election has started, you can use these usernames and vote for yourself. Getting an early lead is always important. Just make sure you are in the top three by noon. This is the period when you get the regulars who said they would not vote this year. Guess what!? They will pick someone randomly in the top three and vote for them. Same goes for regulars who were campaigning for Asher D or cookie monster. They see your name leading the election and will suddenly forget to vote quality. However, whether they vote for you or against you for your nearest rival is the worrying part. If you have followed the above instructions, you are guaranteed the vote. Now that the elections are over and you won, you can now start to insult anyone you want to as you are unbannable. You don’t even have to show up as you are a notable and everybody loves you. Just remember, you are always right because you are never wrong.
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I guess its a lie then.

Purple boy.
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I thought the Sony forum was second only to FOG Chat in the idiot stakes!?

Sony did give us Top score after all.

*shudders*
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:41
Regular
I hate the stupid elections...

*wonders off muttering*
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I am gerrid!
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:45
Regular
:cD

*Creates a new account*

*Takes Mikey's advice*

YAY, I'll be a Notable in no time.
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
HAHA. Like I'm gonna take notes on how to become a good poster from YOU.
Sun 11/05/03 at 14:21
Regular
Manda†are wrote:
> However, do not try this trick in the Sony forum. Here
> intelligence actually exists and they will see through you after five
> minutes.

This should have won the Joke competition.
Sun 11/05/03 at 14:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've already pointed that out madman.
Sun 11/05/03 at 14:28
Regular
BUt my comment was witty, yours was a pile of poop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.