GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you hate Disney read this!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
Okay my idea is, you get to choose from either: Jason Vorhees, Freddie Krueger, Michel Myers or Billy (you know the killer in Scream), once you've chose your character you can choose your setting: the castle in Fantasia, the small town in Beauty and the beast, on the beach (The Little Mermaid) or in Arabia (Aladdin). So oncfe all that is over you get started.

You basically walk through each level killing all of those annoying Disney characters (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and all of the others that you can think of) untill you get to the end of the level where you must fight the main character in the setting you have chosen (Arabia=Aladdin, Fantasia=Mickey Mouse, The Beach=Ariel, and The Small Town= Belle)(by the way the main bosses will be possessed, as to make them harder)and once you've done all of the levels, you meet the sick creater of Disney WALTER DISNEY, and YES you do get to kill him!!!
Sun 11/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
Okay my idea is, you get to choose from either: Jason Vorhees, Freddie Krueger, Michel Myers or Billy (you know the killer in Scream), once you've chose your character you can choose your setting: the castle in Fantasia, the small town in Beauty and the beast, on the beach (The Little Mermaid) or in Arabia (Aladdin). So oncfe all that is over you get started.

You basically walk through each level killing all of those annoying Disney characters (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and all of the others that you can think of) untill you get to the end of the level where you must fight the main character in the setting you have chosen (Arabia=Aladdin, Fantasia=Mickey Mouse, The Beach=Ariel, and The Small Town= Belle)(by the way the main bosses will be possessed, as to make them harder)and once you've done all of the levels, you meet the sick creater of Disney WALTER DISNEY, and YES you do get to kill him!!!
Sun 11/05/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I like it. It would have to be gruesome: gallons of blood all over the place, beheadings, twisted finishing moves.
Hearing Mickey Mouse squeal as you slice his head off and send it spinning through the air until it splatters against a brick wall. Satisfying.
And then the ultimate boss, Walt Disney himself. Send him to hell, preferably with a gatling gun and a meat mincing machine.
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
cool sounds good to me
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:30
Regular
wicked cool post

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.