GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gallery Pages"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/07/10 at 15:24
Regular
Hi
Sorry to keep bugging you, but i have broken my website, it was alright then i started doing this that i shouldn't have, anyway i tried to set a background to one page how ever i should have paid attention to the warning at the top of the css box, i did something and now the gallery wont enlarge the picture, infact when you click the pic to enlage it the image appears just be hind the banner across the top and you can just see the top of the pic, SORRY, i promise not to play anymore lol.
Shy
Thu 08/07/10 at 17:04
Regular
Dont worry like you said they are all working, it may have been becasue i tried to do it on another page i woz working on and becasue i deleted it, its now working.
shy
Thu 08/07/10 at 16:17
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
I've had a quick check of the images on your site (using IE), and they all open in the colorbox as you would expect.

As you've got alot of images on the site, can you confirm whether it's the www.domain.com/gallery.html page or whether it's one of your other pages, so we can check for sure.
Thu 08/07/10 at 15:24
Regular
Hi
Sorry to keep bugging you, but i have broken my website, it was alright then i started doing this that i shouldn't have, anyway i tried to set a background to one page how ever i should have paid attention to the warning at the top of the css box, i did something and now the gallery wont enlarge the picture, infact when you click the pic to enlage it the image appears just be hind the banner across the top and you can just see the top of the pic, SORRY, i promise not to play anymore lol.
Shy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.