GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That poor winner"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/11/01 at 14:57
Regular
I wass ovver in holland, and when I was over their I picked up a magazine. In there they had the results of a console compo. I feel sorry for the person who wins first prize, because it is a playstation 2, but the person who wins second price gets a Gamecube with 2 games of their choice! Personaly I would of put the prizes the other way around!
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:09
Regular
How do you work that out?

That's a time when I wouldn't be bothered about coming second
Mon 12/11/01 at 16:19
Regular
"DS..."
ps2 worth more than the gamecube! must be a sad, sad country, i'd be surprised if theve ever heard of the gamecube as theyve probably all been brainwashed by sony to believe that the ps2 is great. Damn sony! therye out to screw up the whole world! it's madness i tell you madness!
slik ~_~
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:07
Regular
"I confused?"
When did your ducth friend last see his doctor?
Sun 11/11/01 at 15:16
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I asked that, but my dutcch friend said that the PS2 was worth more than the GC (so the mag said)! Crazy aint it!
Sun 11/11/01 at 15:07
Regular
lol!

Where's the logic in that?

1st prize: A console
2nd prize: A console with two games of your choice!
Sun 11/11/01 at 14:57
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I wass ovver in holland, and when I was over their I picked up a magazine. In there they had the results of a console compo. I feel sorry for the person who wins first prize, because it is a playstation 2, but the person who wins second price gets a Gamecube with 2 games of their choice! Personaly I would of put the prizes the other way around!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.