GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FTP password doesn't work"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/10 at 20:20
Regular
Hey, i just sign up for a Myfreeola free webspace, but i can t connect to my ftp account, they said me incorrect password.
I tried to copy/past it, i also tried to change it, but there is nothing to do, if someone can help me please ?
Thanks
Thu 08/07/10 at 08:57
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
bob_le_moche wrote:
> Hey, i just sign up for a Myfreeola free webspace, but i can t
> connect to my ftp account, they said me incorrect password.
> I tried to copy/past it, i also tried to change it, but there is
> nothing to do, if someone can help me please ?
> Thanks

Hi Bob, Welcome to the forums!

Having had a quick look in your account I can see you are using our Free hosting. Our free hosting is for our internet customers, so in order to connect to the web folder via FTP you will need to be using a Freeola Broadband or Dial Up connection.

If you are not able to use one of these you will need use our VIP Hosting which in addition to offering unlimited web space and bandwidth will allow you to upload via any internet connection, anywhere in the world.

You can set up VIP hosting from £3.49 ex VAT per month.
Wed 07/07/10 at 20:20
Regular
Hey, i just sign up for a Myfreeola free webspace, but i can t connect to my ftp account, they said me incorrect password.
I tried to copy/past it, i also tried to change it, but there is nothing to do, if someone can help me please ?
Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.