GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlotte Church"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 22:29
Regular
She won Rear of the Year I read a couple of months ago and was reminded yesterday. However, I have never seen Charlotte Church's rear.

So just now I attempted to, but it wouldn't let me see it.

Has anyone actually seen her rear?!?

Who voted this pap?!?
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:29
"Uzi Lover"
She won Rear of the Year I read a couple of months ago and was reminded yesterday. However, I have never seen Charlotte Church's rear.

So just now I attempted to, but it wouldn't let me see it.

Has anyone actually seen her rear?!?

Who voted this pap?!?
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Her rear = Ok.

I saw it in the papers a couple of months ago. But I do not agree. There are plenty of Behinds that are much better than her.

Yup.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Youd still do her though, wouldnt you Ry.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That was sooooooooo last year.

That tall blond bird from Atomic Kitten won it this year.

I've seen better.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:37
"Uzi Lover"
Atomic Kitten person is nnnnnniiiiiiiice.

And Matt, I said that to my mate about her before I even posted this right at the end of the convo :-D
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh heh.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Guess youre on another account or something then.

Beatch.
Mon 12/05/03 at 11:07
Regular
She's like a cow, grazing in a field. A fat cow. One who's there just for eye-candy at a petting zoo. The noise she makes is enough to kill a kid though, so they don't let the kids near her. And so, she lives her lonely life in Wales Ltds petting zoo.

Yes, I'm Welsh, I'm allowed to hate the Welsh's best loved young musician.
Mon 12/05/03 at 11:16
Regular
Edgy wrote:

> Yes, I'm Welsh, I'm allowed to hate the Welsh's only loved young
> musician.
Mon 12/05/03 at 11:20
Regular
"not dead"
I heard that she was built in a test tube.

It was an attempt to clone Aled Jones that wne twrong when they dropped some of the chromosones ad but them back in the wrong order.

She was also incubated in a rhino's warm belly, like when Luke Skywalker went in the Tauntaun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.