GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!Ace Ventura PC Game!!WHERE CAN I GET IT FROM???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/05/03 at 14:37
Regular
Hi there...i have tried every search engine, every auction site, everywhere possible to get one of these games..i used to own it but we sold it for some bizarre reason!!!!!and now my little brother wants it again and i cant for the life of me find out where it is...if anyone..anyone at all can help me....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee get back to me on [email protected]

Its not desperate but u know how little ones keep on at you!!!!lol..anyway hope someone out there can help..or if special reserve, ur readin, can u get one 4 me???
thanks
Robin
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> I had trouble getting hold of System Shock 2.

So you should, its still being sold commercially (abiet for in a complication for a fiver)... cheepskate pirates!

Theres always the underdogs...

www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2167
Sat 17/05/03 at 20:20
Regular
ill give it to ya for free, its a pile o sheet game, couldnt complete it got stuck on annoying bit took many hours to try and solve, in the end thought feck it and locked the son o biotch up in the basement.
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:03
Regular
"I see you"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Try one of the following, you are going to have trouble as it's like 7
> years old. I had trouble getting hold of System Shock 2.

What am i talking about, i still haven't got System Shock 2!! Grrrr....
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:02
Regular
"I see you"
Try one of the following, you are going to have trouble as it's like 7 years old. I had trouble getting hold of System Shock 2.

www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/24464.asp

www.mobygames.com/game/sheet/gameId,4757/

www.worldvillage.com/wv/gamezone/html/reviews/acevent.htm (this has the companies name and address on)
Mon 12/05/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Idiot at Heart"
even if you can order it now have you ever tried the place where you are registered.duh.
Mon 12/05/03 at 14:37
Regular
Hi there...i have tried every search engine, every auction site, everywhere possible to get one of these games..i used to own it but we sold it for some bizarre reason!!!!!and now my little brother wants it again and i cant for the life of me find out where it is...if anyone..anyone at all can help me....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee get back to me on [email protected]

Its not desperate but u know how little ones keep on at you!!!!lol..anyway hope someone out there can help..or if special reserve, ur readin, can u get one 4 me???
thanks
Robin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.