GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Primal"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Primal'.
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:56
Regular
So, what do you all recon of this game? I got it on Saturday and have played it on and off since, I quite like it although it resembles Shadowman immensely! The dual playable characters is a good feature in the game, just like Resi Zero, and the starting sequence is long and absorbing.

Excuse me while I go and review it.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Just an overall feeling that didn't interest or excite me in anyway.
> As though I really couldn't care less what's going on.

Something you would classify as "not your type of game" then?

I know the feeling of "not caring what's going on" - like when your mate is playing you in Fifa 03 and he is beating you 11-1 at half time and you just want to finish the game as soon as possible so you keep shooting whenever you get the ball but the idiot has made the game 'real time' and you play for 45 minutes and get bored and attack your mates neck with a pair of scissors... Like that?
Tue 13/05/03 at 18:17
"period drama"
Just an overall feeling that didn't interest or excite me in anyway. As though I really couldn't care less what's going on.
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
When you say "looks crap" do you mean grphically or gameplay wise?
Tue 13/05/03 at 15:29
Most of the time, your head is numb when playing it. Just another of those games that you complete, forget and return.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
It looks crap to me aswell
Think i'll give this one a miss.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:31
"period drama"
I thought it looked pretty crappy to me.
Whatever.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You should enjoy it mate, I think its cracking! I reviewed it if you're interested.

The Sony forum is DEAD!
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:16
Regular
"I see you"
I've just ordered it and should be getting it at the end of the month.
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
So, what do you all recon of this game? I got it on Saturday and have played it on and off since, I quite like it although it resembles Shadowman immensely! The dual playable characters is a good feature in the game, just like Resi Zero, and the starting sequence is long and absorbing.

Excuse me while I go and review it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.