GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 Trouble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance'.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
Help i can't find the Sniper Rifle to shoot the Bombs that are preventing me from crossing the bridge to rescue the president, plz help!
Tue 13/05/03 at 07:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Help i can't find the Sniper Rifle to shoot the Bombs that are
> preventing me from crossing the bridge to rescue the president, plz
> help!

After you've done the directional microphone section with Richard Ames and got your level 3 card key, head back to the Strut F warehouse where you'll be able to access the 3 remaining rooms upstairs in this area. One of them contains the PSG1 sniper rifle for shooting the bombs on the bridge.
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:10
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think it could be in the place that has the multiple doors and stuff, possibly the sewage bit. Under one of the black lid things. I'm not quite sure though. Has been a while since I played it
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:49
Regular
Wasn't it in that room with all the boxes, and loads of little rooms, and two floors?
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:32
"period drama"
Look around the shell ... somewhere ..... hidden.
*Dies*
So ..... long ..... ago .... can't ..... remember.

Look on gamefaqs.com.
Easy money.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Its on the game somewhere, which is on the disk... which you put in your PS2 tray...
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
"I see you"
Help i can't find the Sniper Rifle to shoot the Bombs that are preventing me from crossing the bridge to rescue the president, plz help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.