GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote for a Sony Poster!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/11/01 at 13:03
Regular
With the notable vote coming up, many are thinking of who to vote for. Here in the Sony Forum we have a Notable all ready, Wookiee. Great poster and the rest, but we need another one, so we have 2 that post here. SO when you vote, i plead you to vote a Sony poster.

I all know what you think of me, you dont need to tell me.........Intelligent, full of great ideas, a cool person, very funny, good looking (i know you all think about me) and just a great person to be around. Of course when coming to vote for some one in the sony forum i know i would be all your first choices as i other so much to the forum, i know im great and so dont need telling all the time, though if you feel the need im always all ears.

There are many others who post in this forum, some good, some.....well anyway there is quite a few of us. And because of this i feel privlidged to be all your first choice, it really makes me feel good to wanted to become all your leaders as much as you do.

If im elected the new Notable i will promise to bring many things to the forum. Of course with my already mass of popularity, if i was to be elected i would be come even more poplular and this would then attract more people here, mainly to talk to me but im sure you people could come in some where along the line. Also i promise to bring you twice as many long posts for you all to read/ignore about many topics, i would increase the amount of biased Pro Evo topics 10 fold, and increase the number of Bad Fifa topics...hell, i will even start a 'Hate Fifa clan' for you all.

As you can see, i would easily be the first choice of anybody on here, i would say consider others on here but there really would be no point at all. So remember, vote for the Pro.....ssxpro that is! :D

*this was a joke topic, for anyone out there who actually read the whole topic will know this, thank you, and the vote for the Pro*
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm just showing off my vast array of useless knowledge.
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
wooohooo that means I can vote! Not that anyone cares!
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ok, i stand corrected.
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah everyone who joined before the 1st November can vote
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
JAT's can't vote. Newbies who have registered after November 1st can't vote. You can only vote for regulars.
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
I dont think newbies can vote. Sorry.

Maybe wrong though.
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Sorry for asking here, instead of searching through the FOG posts but..
1. Can newbies vote?
2. When is the vote?

Thanks
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:58
Have you all heard about the (new meeting at 6.00pm)every night, and if you can, be there! It'll be real great fun, every night!

thank you all,
Triggered.
P.S (six pm, every nite!)
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:36
Regular
"WWJD"
i don't think any of us are gonna get banned for having a laugh
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:33
Regular
No problems Longy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.