GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wario World - UK release - 20th June 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wario World'.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:55
Regular
that's right, confirmed this lunchtime, only 5 weeks to go ....
Tue 13/05/03 at 19:30
Regular
That's a joke, right?
Tue 13/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
hmm, 20th of June..i would buy it and play it all weekend, but then that would interupt my plans...camp outside WHsmiths all nite friday to b the first to read harry potter 5 on saturday....then read it literally non stop all weekend..if i'm not done by the monday, i'm not goin to school...
Tue 13/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
I love the 3D platforming style, Banjo Tooie was one of my fave N64 titles even though it was widely criticised...

Plus I just seem to prefer the title with characters from the Nintendo lot, and it looks fairly original - I think its worth a purchase.
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:58
Regular
Need to see some movies first .. need to decide what to get before the game drought.
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
I dont't think ill be getting it. It is a change but i don't think it will be as good as Mario sunshine
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
Yup, Wario Land 4 had brilliant mini-games, plus they had a reason.
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:09
Regular
Fludd was a good idea. as long as its not jump, collect, defeat crappy boss. Oh and it must have mini games.
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:59
Regular
Wario World will be brilliant.

As long as you can still steal abilities.
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
I thought i liked platformers... but then i got Banjo tooie and Donkey Kong (which was actually good) but i neva actually completed either and didn't get all the shines in Mario sunshine.
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've pre-ordered this game with a GAD, so it's good news for me! :)

It may not be a Mario game, but it's still a type of platformer, and those are a type of game that I seem to enjoy playing. I also like the look of some of the wrestling-style moves Wario will be able to do, like spinning and chucking enemies into a group of others, and stuff.

I'm looking forward to it.
It'll make a nice change from Zelda and Metroid Prime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.