GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta 3 - any1 completed it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/11/01 at 11:57
Regular
I was just wondering what happens when you complete the game??
Fri 16/11/01 at 15:45
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Another wee tip

Ram throught he first blockade at the gates and drive half way to the next blockade

Collect sniper rifle and shoot in this order

1.Guard in tower/observation point
2.Guard in other tower/observation point
3.Guard on top of containers in front of you
4.Guard to left of next blockade
5.Guard to right of next blockade

Run forward and collect the last two killed guys weapons

Use M16 to clear passage to 2nd observation tower
Climb tower and get M16 there
Pick of guards and truck from tower(the chopper may waste the truck for you but wont get you in the tower)
Run towards building at far end
Shoot guard on roof from the steps to the roof
Stop slightly before top of steps and drop two guards next to Maria before they see you
Kill guard next to shack on roof
Run to left of building roof and collect launcher
Waste chopper and listen...........

Hope this helps mate
Fri 16/11/01 at 14:47
"High polygon count"
I've never made it there... I keep getting annihilated by the army trucks!
Fri 16/11/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
A little hint for you when it comes to the chopper in the Exchange mission. Have you tried looking all over the area for extra weapons? The building at the end of the dam could be promising........
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:25
Regular
its in the army barracks
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:53
"High polygon count"
Kid Rock wrote:
> no where you have to shoot it with a rocket launcher

Aha... well, that was the obvious thing, but the Cartel take your weapons from you. I'll have to go looking for one before I start that mission so that I know where it is.

I know I've seen one there somewhere!
Thu 15/11/01 at 10:43
here is a short but sweet review of the game
I MIGHT HAVE DONE IT IN A DIFFERENT NAME SO I MIGHT HAVE PUT IT ON HERE BEFORE
If you already have it or dont want it or just want to check then read on.What Springs to mind when i say the word GTA3? Blood gore death violence?
well yes its all in there but funnily enough it is funny violence, not Metal Gear Solid realism where you can break peoples neck and hear it break but funny sqishy noises which make you laugh so its not all violence that should get the game "banned" as all the polititions want it to (if it did it would get rid of the best game on the PS2 this year) you get screwed and you have to work your way back up to the top.
The game has more twists and turns then a spinning top and i am only HALF WAY THROUGH!!!!!!
this game has cars like ferraris and dodge vipers but because of licensings they have called them Banshhes and Stingers. The Stinger is my favourite car and you can also have it in the Yakuza gang because that is their car and goes really fast.
SO get this game now if you have a PS2 and want an AAA+ game you wont regret it
Thu 15/11/01 at 10:30
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> In "The Exchange", where does the helicopter go after it takes off
> from the foot of the dam?
no where you have to shoot it with a rocket launcher
Thu 15/11/01 at 10:20
"High polygon count"
In "The Exchange", where does the helicopter go after it takes off from the foot of the dam?
Thu 15/11/01 at 00:25
Regular
Finally done the exchange mission. God damn, thats a big load off my mind now. Now for those other damn side missions...
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:02
Regular
"  "
u can't work for triads

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.