GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simplygames.com"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 22:05
Regular
I think started this before, then stopped to e-mail the bast*rds.

Or maybe I did write it out. I'm not sure.

Anyway. I ordered Zelda. 2nd. Still not arrived. 2 e-mails. No reply.

Phuzzy said they can be bad.

I WANT ZELDA!

Anybody else had it bad with them?
Tue 13/05/03 at 22:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think started this before, then stopped to e-mail the bast*rds.

Or maybe I did write it out. I'm not sure.

Anyway. I ordered Zelda. 2nd. Still not arrived. 2 e-mails. No reply.

Phuzzy said they can be bad.

I WANT ZELDA!

Anybody else had it bad with them?
Tue 13/05/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yes I ordered Sega GT years ago. It was £19.99 where everyone else was selling it full price. Took around a month for it to come, they said they had trouble getting it from the supplier. By then I could of walked into Dixons and have bought it for £19.99. Was the first time and only time I used them.
Tue 13/05/03 at 23:41
Regular
Bought the GBA from them for £60 on release day... got it promptly... I order from them all the time but they're not cheap anymore.
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:13
Regular
I ordered Zelda from them some time in early April. Release day past then an email saying they were waiting for more stock to arrive -funnily enough they delivered one copy of Zelda though (i ordered three) which arrived day after release.

Anyway, i cancelled and bought two copies from amazon £29.99.
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think it was them I ordered my Dreamcast from. I was really looking foward to it and they had a good deal for it, but after a few weeks of desperate waiting I couldn't be bothered to wait anymore for god knows how long, so I cancelled the order and I think I got it from Special Reserve instead.
Wed 14/05/03 at 14:06
Regular
I orderd zelda too and I am still waiting, I recon we shoudl get some vouchers or something because this stinks!!
Wed 14/05/03 at 14:12
Regular
Maybe we should have a pirate trader thread, list all the places to never buy from?

I propose Gibsoft
Wed 14/05/03 at 14:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm. Thniks I may cancel the order.

Never buy with them.
Thu 15/05/03 at 11:40
Regular
Pumpkinist, have u got zelda yet? i havent :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.