GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/11/01 at 16:43
Regular
Hi, welcome to the spam free FF forum. 100 % FF please.

Let's start with a question. Which is the allround best FF character. I vote Vivi from the ninth edition.

P.S. People who came a lot on before e'g' Ben Hodgetts may notice that i had about 30 replies. The old one was deleted when they changed server for some reason.
Sun 11/11/01 at 14:39
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
In my opinion, Final Fantasy 7 is the best FF ever. The storyline, characters, and overall feel (largely due to the music and settings) are far superior to the other Playstation incarnations.
I, stupidly, sold my Playstation a long time ago. So, when I started to miss FF7, I bought it for the PC (SR was the only place I could find that sold it, thanks guys), but it wasn't quite the same.
However, now that I'm getting a PS2 for Christmas, FF7 is gonna be one of my first games for it!
Sat 10/11/01 at 12:22
Regular
FF7 is the one game i gotta get. I missed it when it came out and am too tempted by newer releases to buy it now.
Fri 09/11/01 at 18:48
yea sephiroth is the best baddie ever cool sword too
Fri 09/11/01 at 18:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Mine would have to be Sepiriroth, thats not spelt right but i cant remember it right.

He was a great character on the best of the Final Fantasys, he had a great story line and was so powerfull. A true enemy.
Fri 09/11/01 at 18:41
my choice would be barret. you could stick him in the back or the front and he was quite useful for using all the command and support materia too.
my other choice would be tifa. she was fine for a games character lol
Fri 09/11/01 at 16:43
Regular
Hi, welcome to the spam free FF forum. 100 % FF please.

Let's start with a question. Which is the allround best FF character. I vote Vivi from the ninth edition.

P.S. People who came a lot on before e'g' Ben Hodgetts may notice that i had about 30 replies. The old one was deleted when they changed server for some reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.