GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just ordered my US/JPN Gamecube. Yay for me!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/11/01 at 15:03
Regular
Yup! In light of recent events that saw the discovery of the modification allowing Japanese Gamecube owners to play US titles on there Gamecubes. I pleaded with me girlfriend to buy me one for Christmas and today I got to order it :)

Should be here within 4-7 days according to the place where I bought it from and it cost me girlfriend £210.

Right here's the kicker - I can't play it till Christmas, that means Super Monkey Ball and Rogue Squadron 2 are going to be left, unattended and unplayed for a month!

This can't be happening...
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:22
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm might get a Us import but I'm not sure weather I'll save any money, can people you don't talk rubbish Help me.
Sat 10/11/01 at 13:59
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
by the time you get to play your gc , we will hopefully have a release date for when the uk gets them and then if it comes out in march , it's only a few months away !! so we get to play with the stuff at christmas , then the gamecube will only just be on the horizon !! yay !
Fri 09/11/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I have an answer!

tell your girlfriend that the house was robbed and your GC (amongst other things, we don't want it looking suspicious now do we...) got stolen! Maybe she'll buy a new one for you, that's beyond the point.

The point is, it's not really stolen, instead you take it, rent out a shady appartment with a widescreen TV and surround sound, and visit you GC on the side!

It's the perfect crime! (go on, you know you want to!)
Fri 09/11/01 at 16:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
HA HA HA!

:)
Fri 09/11/01 at 15:03
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yup! In light of recent events that saw the discovery of the modification allowing Japanese Gamecube owners to play US titles on there Gamecubes. I pleaded with me girlfriend to buy me one for Christmas and today I got to order it :)

Should be here within 4-7 days according to the place where I bought it from and it cost me girlfriend £210.

Right here's the kicker - I can't play it till Christmas, that means Super Monkey Ball and Rogue Squadron 2 are going to be left, unattended and unplayed for a month!

This can't be happening...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.