GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cool Boy's walkthrough GAD win"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/07/06 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/godfather_c.txt

(can't actually link directly to Gamefaqs walkthroughs, blasted things)

I've only read the first 4 or so paragraphs of the walkthrough but as those were word for word i'll assume the rest of the walkthrough is as well.

Unless the rules have changed i thought copying walkthroughs wasn't allowed, only cheats. This makes people like me, who actually spend time writing a walkthrough on our own, hoping to win a GAD pretty annoyed when stuff like that happens and see someone just have to copy one and pass it off as their own (also stealing other people's work who have worked hard on it and taken time out of their life to write it) as we get passed over
Wed 30/08/06 at 10:52
Regular
Wow that's pretty cool, I wish I could get that job at Freeola.
Wed 30/08/06 at 10:16
Regular
"Braaains"
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Just give them time. They get lots of cheats every day, and have
> to check each one, so it takes time to get through.
>

In the Freeola office:

Staffie 1: Right, lets see... Nudity in Dead Rising? Lets have a go at this.. R, R, L, R, UP, DOWN, LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, A, A, A, R, R, UP DOWN A, A, L...

Staffie 2: Hey, do you want a cup of tea..

Staffie 1: Yeah, two sugars please... dammit... where was I? Guess I'll have to start again..
Sat 08/07/06 at 20:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just give them time. They get lots of cheats every day, and have to check each one, so it takes time to get through.

Have faith, they will appear soon :-)
Sat 08/07/06 at 00:52
Regular
"Notorious Swineherd"
Hey guys, I know this is totally irrelavent, but how long does it take for cheats to be added to the system? I thought i added some a few days ago but they aren't there :'( did i do a bad?
Thu 06/07/06 at 12:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah yes, i e-mailed about my claim yesterday saying i would like the 30 pounds of Amazon vouchers, but still not showing up in the list. Just want to make sure you guys got the e-mail and my request
Thu 06/07/06 at 12:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fairy 'nuff
Thu 06/07/06 at 09:57
Regular
"incognito"
Kawada wrote:
> By the way just to make sure for the future, game cheats are
> allowed to be copied aren't they? It's just the walkthroughs
> that have to be your own work right?

Yes, cheats either work or they don't but walkthroughs need to be your own work. The only thing with cheats is that some people don't check that they are not already on our system and we end up with a lot of duplicates that have to be cleared. Please check before you submit everyone.

Kawada wrote:
> Also not sure if you do the handling of GAD claims but is there
> any chance of having the voucher code be sent by e-mail? If not
> that's cool, just wondering if there is that possibility then
> i'd like to take it so i don't have to wait for Mr Postie

The only person who usually has his vouchers sent by e-mail is Ninja because it seems his local postal service is rubbish and he has had several go missing in the past. All others will be sent by post.
Thu 06/07/06 at 08:08
Regular
Well done Kawada :) nicely spotted, I hope Freeola phones his parents to tell them he's been a very nauthgy boy.
Wed 05/07/06 at 17:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i do think you're getting slightly screwed with that whole 10p a day pay structure.

Oh there's a couple of questions down in my previous post i forgot to ask in my first posting of the message
Wed 05/07/06 at 17:54
Regular
"incognito"
We do check them all but the occasional one slips by. I should put in for a payrise judging by your estimations!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.